Chapter 19

You are knocking on the Kenma's apartment door. It's almost 11.50. You are being late (as always).

Kenma opens the door.

"Come in F/N"

You smile in response and enter the apartment.

"Hasn't she came yet?"

"No. But I think soon she will come"

"Uh okay. "

"Should we play something until she comes?"

"Yeah why not. Gonna beat you anyway"

Kenma smirks.

"Huh? What's what smirk? Don't you believe in my power?"

"I believe your power F/N, but I'm more powerful"

"Gonna see that Kenma"

Now you are smirking. You believe that you will win but after some minutes you are sighing already.

"Did you put all the efforts to defeat me Kenma? Seriously? "

"Told you. I'm a better player"

"Uugghhh. Let's play another round"

"Aaawww kitties what are you playing right there?"

The third voice is heard.

"Aiko-san finally you came! "

You stand and walk to her.

"Yea I was with my friends. They are living quite far from here, so it took more time to get to here."

"Or you were just being slow" Kenma mumbled.

"Don't say that Kenma. I am NOT slow person"

"Sure you aren't"

Aiko looked at him with questioning look. Then she grab your hand and you both sat on the sofa.

"So how are you doing darling?"

You are quite amazed about her action and mood changing.

"I'm doing good Aiko-san. Actually..."

"Wanna drink some juice?"

"No!"

Kenma and you suddenly shouted in unison. Aiko's eyes widened and then she smirked weirdly.

"We have some questions Aiko" Kenma says.

"Oh really? Ask me then."

There is silence in the room. You don't know how to ask question properly.  You think:

"What should I ask her? Hey Aiko-san why were I naked today morning? Or did you put alcohol in our drinks? That is..."

Kenma's voice breaks the silence.

"What has happened yesterday night?"

Aiko suddenly stands up from the sofa leaving you alone sitting. Kenma is leaning on the wall right to you. Aiko faces you two and almost screams:

"You two really don't remember?!"

"PFF. Why are you being so noisy?" Kenma says.

"I can't believe you don't remember"

She is still in shock. Her eyes are widely opened and she has sparkling aura around her.

"Then why don't you help us remember Aiko-san?"

You say with closed eyes smiling but in reality you give a very dark aura because you want to understand what the hell has happened.

"Well this is a little bit awkward to tell. I think it will be better if you act like that night has never happened in your life"

Kenma and you make eye contact. In both of your eyes is written that you want to understand the truth.

"Listen Aiko. Just tell us what happened yesterday. We want to know why we were..."

Kenma stops talking, because he feels embarrassed.

"Why you were what?"

Aiko asks and smirks.

"Why we were naked and now I'm really being tired of waiting for the answer. Please Aiko-san start telling us what happened yesterday after I came in the apartment"

You say in a kind of strict voice, making Aiko's mouth a little widen and Kenma is looking at you with proud face.

"Woah! Okay, so let's start"

Kenma comes and sits next to you. Aiko-san is sitting in front of you. You are waiting for her to start and then she does.