Chapter 17

"Ughh my head is so heavy! What time is it? What day is today? And which year?"

You open your eyes and start watching the ceiling.

"Shit! That's not my ceiling. Am I being kidnapped or wtf is going on?"

You look around.

Familiar walls. Familiar desk. Familiar wardrobe. Everything seems familiar.

"Don't tell me! Am I in Kenma's room again?"

"Anyway why am I here ?"

"Aaah I am having a panic attack!"

You get out of bed.You open the door and go to the living room. Kenma is sitting on the sofa and playing games. Suddenly you decide to be bitch and scare Kenma from behind as he hasn't noticed you.

You silently walk towards him and soon you are standing behind him looking over his pudding head.

"Oh god he is so kawaii sitting here alone playing games. I want to behind hug him"

"Hey F/N wake up. You're his friend you can't do fluffy things like that with him."

"But I want"

"But you shouldn't"

Your inner voices fight inside your head.

"Good morning F/N"

"Huh?" You jump from a sudden voice.

"Why have you been standing behind me for several minutes?"

Kenma faces you.

"Uhh I just wanted to scare you" you smile awkwardly.

"Seems like I ruined your plan"

"Hehee"

"Why don't you ask me?"  Kenma looks in your eyes.

"Ask you what?"

"Don't we have school today?"

"Yes we do"

Silence.

Murder silence...

"Holly sh*t what time is it? I am still late. Sensei is gonna kill me. I have to go home."

You start shouting and moving around like a drunk man who doesn't know where to go.

Kenma is still sitting on the sofa.

He is watching your culmsyness and is smiling.

"Oi Kenma why are you so damn calm? You are also late for classes. Aaah I am  having a headache"

"As I thought. You don't remember yesterday night."

He smirks.

You don't like his expression.

"What do you mean?"

You start thinking but you really don't remember anything. All you remember is that you came here to give Kenma his lunchbox, than you met his cousin Aiko. Then she told you that she had brought very good juice, but actually that juice tasted different.

While you are thinking Kenma says:

"Don't worry about the lessons. Today is Saturday"

"Huh? Why did you lie that we had school?"

"You have a bad memory, not my fault"

You think that Kenma is being unusual. He kinda became more... Salty?!

"Don't you still remember what happened yesterday?"

"No. And by the way where is Aiko-san?"

"..."

"Kenma?! What's going on?"

"You better remember"

"But I can't! Tell me what has happened!"

"You must remember by yourself"

"I'm done now. Going home. Gonna drink some tea and maybe I will remember wtf was going on here last night"

"You are now going anywhere until you don't remember"

Kenma is damn serious.

He gives absolutely different vibes.

He has become stricter and that old Kenma is gone who is damn nice and cute.

But really.

"NANI THE FU*K?!"