Chapter 13

Two teams bow the public.

"Thanks for cheering us"

Time to go back at home. Everyone seems tired. You and Natsuki help boys to pack things.

"Hey"

Nekoma's volleyball team members turn to the boy who wears white form.

"It was enjoyable to play with you. Hope we will play next time and we will definitely destroy you"

"Of course we will play next time and we will win again. We are not going to lose"

Kuroo smirks at Bokuto and he smirks back, but they shake hands intensely.

You watch them and feel happy. Nekoma won. Winning was hard but they made it. Now you feel kinda proud because you helped them winning this match.

Now everyone is leaving the gym and everyone's ways gonna split soon but not yours and Kenma's.

You say goodbye to the team and promise Natsuki that tomorrow you will borrow her your book about modern music stars from America.

Kenma and you walk down the street. Both of you are tired and don't talk much. You just tell him that his playing was brilliant. He smiles, says thanks and says that without you winning would be too hard and they might have lost this game.

(That time when you said compliments neither you nor Kenma could see little blush on each other's cheeks, because it was kinda dark outside)

Nothing mentionable happened during the walk. When you split your ways both waved and said goodnight.

You are hungry but you are too lazy to make something, that's why you eat a lot of chips and drink fizzy drink.

Soon you are laying on the sofa sleeping. (You are so lazy reader-chan >.<)

***

Sun is shining brightly on your face. You open your eyes.

"Uhh what time is it?"

You grab phone and check time.

"What? What? Really? Why me? Why always me?"

It is 09.03. a.m.

"The f*uck F/N. BAKA!"

You start to search for your school uniform, but you can't find it.

"Where is it? Oh, no. What a disaster is this morning"

You enter the bathroom and look in the mirror.

"Seriously? Did I sleep with my uniform yesterday?"

"Dumb of me"

Soon you are running to the school. At 09.17 you are standing in front of the classroom and feel nervous.

"What should I say? I have never been late for class. God please save me."

You knock.

"Come in"

You hear your mathematics teacher voice.  Your legs start shaking and you open the door.

Everyone is watching you. Teacher watches you with cold eyes and you are freezing.

"Your first week of school and already being late for classes?"

"I'm sorry sensei, I..."

"I want to hear only one sentence"

"What? Which sentence? What does he want to hear? " You become more nervous but...

"This will never happen again"

Your words sound confident.

"Hmm take your seat L/N"

"Now children let's continue lesson."

"I am alive. I still breath."

Your confidence came back and you started taking books from the bag.