Chapter 21

Thanks God it was weekdays so you could rest. It was a little too much for the first week of school. That's why you decided to go out for a walk. As you don't know Tokyo very well you wanted to hang out with Natsuki but she told you that it was family gathering on Sunday, that's why you now were walking down the unknown street alone with your headphones.

Yesterday's memories were not leaving you. What was that? Why would Aiko do such thing. That was too embarrassing but you thought that it was harder for Kenma.

"It is easier for me to deal with that shitty memory, but Kenma was too worried about that. Oh Aiko , if he now starts avoiding me because he is embarrassed I will kill you with my own hands and then gonna make you drink lots of alcohol. "

"Oi stupid F/N how are you going to make a corpse drink?"

"Pff you're saying that like I'm gonna murder Aiko in real"

These conversation was being held in your mind when you noticed a cafe and decided to walk in.

It was nice atmosphere there. There were not lots of people in the cafe and you found it better. Relaxing music was turned on in a low voice and that somehow calmed your toxic ass down.

The waiter came to you and you ordered an apple juice and a cheesecake.

Soon your order was brought. The cheesecake was very tasty and apple juice as always tasty. You started being in a good mood. There were some manga on the shelves and you took one and started to read it.

Some time after you checked the time and turned out that you have been there for two hours.

"Two hours? Huh? I guess that is this manga's fault. It's too interesting, I have to finish it." You thought.

You heard the door opening and people coming in the cafe.

"Oii Akaashi let's sit there" the male said.

"Speak a little bit lower, it's not an amusement park here" the other male answered.

You easily recognised whose voice it was.

"Bokuto-san!" You waved your hand to two boys.

"Hey! Hey! F/N how are you doing?"

"Very well, how are you Bokuto-san?"

"Great as always!"

He answered loudly and everyone looked at him. You smiled at his behaviour and offered him to sit with you.

"Shall we? You are reading something, we don't want to interrupt"

"Oh don't worry, I can continue reading it later"

"Great! Let's join F/N-chan Akaashi"

"Bokuto-san you should introduce" Akashi said.

"Haa? Introduce what? You both know me, why should I introduce?"

Akaashi breathed out heavily.

"My name is Keiji Akaashi, second year student at Fukurodani. Nice to meet you."

"F/N L/N, first year student at Nekoma. Nice to meet you, too Akaashi-san. Your sets are great."

"Thank you" he smiled.

"Hey F/N what about me? What about my playing? "

Akaashi rolled his eyes. You smiled and said:

"Bokuto-san you were so cool, I don't even know how it is possible to be that good in volleyball. You certainly were playing the best"

"Yoo did you hear it Akaashi? I'm the best"

You laughed. During being in the cafe you talked a lot. Mostly Bokuto talked but you had fun. After an hour and a half you decided to head back home. You apologized and decided to pay for three of you, but both Bokuto and Akaashi were against it, so you just gave up.

Now you are walking to your apartment. It was a relaxing day and you feel content.

You entered the building and started to step on the stairs when you hear a voice.

"Hello F/N. Can I talk to you?"

You turn around and see Aiko.

"Holly sh*t! Now that the hell does she want?" You thought.