Chapter 7

You have stayed at the gym for two hours straight, watching them training. Inouka was right, they were amazing. Kuroo had great blocking skills, Kai's calm playing was cool, Yaku and Yuki could receive every toss, Yamamoto and Fukunaga were skillful players and Inouka was very good, too.

Kenma? What about Kenma? Inouka was right when he said that without Kenma they wouldn't have been as good as they are now. Kenma knew how, when and whom to toss the ball.

You could not stop watching them and especially- him!

Yamamoto tried to talk to you, but he could not say words properly. You and other boys laughed about that.

"I can't concern while talking to her, because she is too beautiful. God thank you for today's mercy and Inouka you too" - he said with serious face, hands in praying position.

Everyone still laugh and you blush a little and look at Kenma. He is looking at you too. You make eye contact and than look away.

Time passed quickly.

"That's enough for today" - Kuroo says.

"F/N, wait a minute for me and then let's go home together" - Kenma tells you.

You nod. He runs towards Kuroo and they disappear in a room.

"Thanks for attending F/N." - Inouka stands in front of you.

"Thanks to you for inviting" - you smiled.

"I guess Kenma and you will go home together. See you tomorrow"

"Yeah. See you."

You go outside to wait for Kenma. The sun is going to set and the streets are becoming darker. You breath out deeply and watch sunset.

"Sorry for being late."

You smile and both start walking.

"I thought you didn't like sports" - Kenma breaks the silence.

"Noo! I like sports. In the secondary school my friends always made me to play volleyball. I liked playing it but I was not good at it. The only reason why I was in school team is that other girls were worse than me" - you laugh.

"But you could study playing it. Didn't the coach give you instructions?"

"Well, our class was mostly determined for studying and for other clubs. It was an obligatory for my class to have at least two girls at a sports club, that's why I joined it and I was never trying my best, because I had no potential and also, I had no time for sports, because, you know, my school was international and I was the leader of the foreign languages club, so I had a lot of work to do"

Kenma looked in amazement.

"Wow. You study and cook brilliant, play video games very well, were a member of the volleyball club. Is there anything you can't do?"

"What a compliment. " You blush a little "actually there is a lot of things I can't do, for example - singing"

"You can't be worse than me in that"

"Wanna check?"- you looked at Kenma while narrowing the eyes.

"Absolutely not!"

You laugh. Both of you are standing in front of your apartments.

"Gotta split here" - Kenma says watching you on the neck.

You wave at him and suddenly...

"Kenma!"

"What?" -  he turns to you.

"I... I wanted to give you this"

You open your bag and give Kenma the box you made for him.

"And... " - You touch your necklace "I wanted to say thanks for the gift... I love it a lot."

You smile nervously and run towards the door. In a second, you disappear in the apartment. You did it because you don't want Kenma to see your red face.

Kenma is standing in the street surprised, holding the box you gave. He opens it and smiles. Kenma goes to his apartment and the door closes.