Chapter 15

"Hey F/N! Where have you been? I have been searching for you. You must be hung..."

"It's okay Natsuki. I had a lunch." You stop her talking and smile.

"Hmm. You look different"

"Huh? What do you mean?" you start being nervous.

"I mean that in the morning you looked angry and sad but now you look happy. And when I say happy I mean it"

"I don't know what you are talking about. I feel the same. Maybe that's because I had a lunch"

"F/N???!!!"

"What? Why the hell are you screaming?" you start panicking.

"What did Kenma-san wanted from you?"

"Oh, as he said just neighborhood sh*t"

You say this without any problem. It is not easily visible that you said a lie.

"Oh really? What kind of?"

Natsuki does not stop asking questions and she raises her eyebrows. In her face it is written 'I know you hide something from me'.

"It is so boring to tell. Why do you want details?"

"BECAUSE"

"Exactly why because?!"

"BECAUSE BECAUSE!!!"

"Stop Natsuki you are making me laugh now "

You smile.

"Weeell I'm gonna ask you the last question okay?"

"If I say no will you not ask?"

"No! Gonna ask anyway."

"Hahaha. Tell me the 'last' question"

"Where did you managed to eat lunch?"

"At the schoolyard"

"But you had no lunch? How did it appear with you?"

"That is the second question, isn't it?"

"I'm sorry F/N but f*ck you"

You both laugh.

"That's why I like you Natsuki. I see your dark side behind your nice attitude"

"Woah! I guess this is a compliment. Thanks F/N"

The bell rings. Another hours of hell starts.

After the lessons you try to find Kenma but you can't find him. Then you remember that he should be at the gym playing volleyball but you want to see him in private.

You decide that you will visit him at the apartment and go home.

After doing usual things (making homework, eating, listening to the music and so on) you looked at the clock. It was 8p.m.

"He should be home this time"

You opened your fridge and took a box and put that box over Kenma's empty lunchbox.

After 10 minutes you are in front of Kenma's apartment's door. You ring a bell. You are a little nervous because you are not invited.

The door opens. You start talking without looking at the door.

"Hey Kenma. I am sorry for coming here without saying but I decided that I had to..."

You put your head up and you see a high school age girl with black hair  standing at the door smiling at you. She is wearing a pink crop top and blue pants with flowers painted on it.

"WTF who is this girl?" You think.

"Umm I'm sorry. Wrong apartment"

You say politely and bow your head.

"No! That's the right one. Wait a minute please. "

The girl enters a room and yells.

"Kenma! There is a girl outdoors. She wants to see you. "

"What?" You hear Kenma's voice.

"Come here honey. Drop that thing you are playing already"

"Coming..."

"What? Honey? Who is this girl? What the hell is going on? HONEY?! OMFG!" You think.