Chapter 20

"Gonna tell you what happened. So from the start. I opened the door and Y/N-chan you were standing in front of..."

"Umm sorry for interrupting Aiko-san but I do remember that moments. Please start telling the story from that time when we sat down and Kenma went to the kitchen" you said.

"Oh my bad. I just like talking a little bit lot"

"Huh. Not a little bit, an enormous bit" Kenma says.

Aiko looks at him with a deadly glare and then starts continuing the story.

"So when we get to know each other I asked you about school. You told me that you have been new here. Then I asked you when did you settled and how did you like Nekoma High"

Aiko started telling every single detail of your conversation. She was so deeply concentrated on her speech that she did not notice how Kenma whispered in your ear.

"She is always like that. We have to suffer a little"

"That's alright. Main thing is that we will finally understand what happened" you answer quietly.

"After that I offered you to play a game to have fun - Aiko said - so as we were not a lot I offered you the game which is played no matter how many people are taking part in."

"And what is that game?" Kenma asked curiously, hoping to hear a video game's name but the answer was different.

"Truth or Dare of course! F/N Kenma is an introvert and I don't know a lot about him and you were completely new person in my life, so with that game I would get to know you two better. Cool right?"