Chapter 22

"Hello Aiko-san. Wasn't expecting you here" you smiled awkwardly.

"Oh don't be so tensed. I don't intend to do something unusual to you".

She laughed and you smiled back.

"We should go inside. I will..."

"No F/N thanks no need. I am going to my friend's house in Osaka and the train leaves soon so I will tell you shortly"

"So you remember the day when I made you and Kenma drink yeah?" She didn't wait for response but continued "I haven't told you a whole story. There is one little detail I didn't want to tell you with Kenma..."

"Oh my god now what the hell? It was a nice day why can't my life be normal?" You think and nod to Aiko who is into story. "Ah she really can't stop talking after she starts"

"The thing I wanted to tell you... Umm at first I should ask you something but please be honest okay? Do you like him? Do you like Kenma?"

You don't answer and look away. You feel heat on your face.

"I... I don't know what feeling this is, but I like being with him and he..."

"Very good that means you like him"

Aiko interrupts and you glare at her because you just had a very cute moment confessing your feelings to yourself but this talkative girl ... Aaahh...

"I am not going to tell Kenma about this so you shouldn't worry, but I know that he likes you back."

"Umm okay but how is this connected with the events which took part in his house?"

"Hehehe you both really don't remember anything. It's a pity. That day you two confessed"

Aiko smirks.

"Wait what? I don't get it. Why would you ask me if I like Kenma if you already knew?"

"I like experiments hehe. Bye F/N I'm gonna be late for train. I support you two. See ya in the wedding!"

Now you are standing confused in the building.

"What the hell was that? Aiko-san you... Oh god ... "

You walked up the stairs, opened the door of your apartment and went in.

***

On Sunday you hang out with Natsuki who showed you around. You even had a shopping, but you don't know where you are going to wear that fancy dress you had brought.

"Bye F/N, see you at school tomorrow"

"Bye Natsuki. Thanks for showing me around"

"No need. I had a lot of fun. See ya"

"Bye-bye"

You now are standing in front of your apartment door and  you hear the door open.

"Hello. I'm your new neighbor my name is..."

"F/N L/N, I know"

About 40 years old woman says through the door and smiles.

"Oh yes..."

You smile back awkwardly.

"There was a boy here two or three hours ago and asked me if I knew when you would come back. He had yellow hair and black or oh this youngsters, why would you dye hair in an early age. But he looked quite polite."

"Thank you very much and sorry for making trouble" you bowed.

"No need young lady. You must be a couple. God bless you. Have a good night"

"Ah we... Have a good night you too and thanks"

The woman closed the door and you opened your one.

"Daaamn! Kenma what did you want?"