Chapter 14

Finally it is lunch time. You are starving because you had no time to eat. You open your beg and...

"Shit! Of course I have not brought lunch today. Dumbass F/N dumbass!"

You sigh and go to the cafeteria with classmate girls. You are on your way when you remember to take money. You come back to the classroom and search for your wallet.

"God please not my wallet. Take anything from now but not that"

There is no wallet. You left it at home. Your feel awful.

"F/N what are you doing so long?" Natsuki says from the door.

"I was searching for my wallet but I left it home"

"Oh. I'm sorry for that but I can lend you some money"

Your eyes widen.

"Would you?"

"Of course. No big deal."

"Thank you Natsuki-chaaan!"

You yell and run towards her and hug her tightly.

"You will squeeze me F/N"

Natsuki laughs.

"Sorry hehee. Let's go now"

Soon you are standing in the cafeteria line. Thankfully it is not too long. You and Natsuki are looking around to see your girl classmates but you two end up finding...

"Hey F/N-chan! Natsuki-chan!"

Yamamoto is yelling from the corner of the cafeteria. Kuroo waves and others smile to you two, including Kenma.
You two wave them back.

"They are so attentive. I like this boys"
Natsuki says.

"Yeah. They are nice ones."

"F/N look. I can recognise from Kuroo's lip movements that he is telling us to go, sit with them."

"But..."

"We will buy meals later. Come on."

Natsuki grabs your hand and goes towards the Nekoma Volleyball Club members.

"Hey how are you doing guys" Natsuki sits next to Kai.

You look around and only free place near is next to Kenma. Without any hesitation you go sit next to him. Natsuki starts talking with everyone.

"Good morning Kenma" you say not realising what you are saying.

"Morning? Are you feeling okay F/N?"

Kenma smirks a little. You notice his smirk and blush a little realising what you have said.

"Ughh sorry. Having a messy day. I was late for classes, had no breakfast and left my lunch home"

"Looks like it is not your day today"

Kenma says looking at his unopened lunchbox.

"Definitely"

"F/N let's go to buy something to eat"

Natsuki finally remembers that it is time to eat.

"But your lunchbox is here Natsuki-chan" Inouka says.

"Umm well..." Natsuki does not know how to answer.

"F/N and I need to speak private about our common neighbors. There is some kind of misunderstanding in neighborhood, so forgive us"

Kenma stands up. Puts his lunchbox in the bag. You are sitting muted. He grabs your hand and drags you out.

Now you two are in the yard. Kenma still is grabbing your hand. You don't know what he is doing and to tell the truth you are not too interested in because you are happy that Kenma is near.

Finally Kenma stops in front of the tree. Under the tree there is a chair and a small table.

"Sorry F/N for this. I thought that it would be better if we were alone."

"It's okay Kenma."

You two sit on the chairs.

"I have never seen this place. It is nice here"

"It is only private place in whole school. When Kuroo is not at school I always come here during the break."

"But now he is..."

"Yeah... I mean..."

Kenma's face starts turning into a light pink. He opens his bag and takes lunchbox from it.

"You can eat this"

You are shocked.

"What?"

"I don't eat a lot and also I had a breakfast this morning, so if you don't mind you can take this. I made it. Random lunchbox. Umm... I... Gonna go..."

Kenma is disappearing from your eyesight in a second. You are still shocked and are sitting on the chair with open mouth and wide eyes.

Suddenly you smile and feel warmth in your stomach.

You open the lunchbox and still smile.

"Thanks Kenma"

***
Author note: hope you liked this chapter.
This is the lunchbox that Kenma gave to you: