Chapter 6

You go out and see Inouka waving at you. You both go towards the club. You are a bit nervous, because there will be only boys. Then you remember that Kenma once said that he was a member of the volleyball club and why would you forget that and act all surprised when Inouka mentioned Kenma?

"Stupid! How could you forget that?" - you tell yourself in your mind.

"Here we are"

You are standing in front of the door. You hear boys talking.

"Hello everyone" -  Inouka opens the door and enters. You are still standing outside.

"You are late" - very tall, black haired boy says.

"Sorry about that. I have brought a visitor"

He looks at you. You step in and breath out, you bow and say:

"Hello. My name is F/N L/N. I'm a first year. Inouka and I are classmates and he told me about your club, so I got interested about it and followed him here. Nice to meet you all. "

You smile warmly.

Some of them are blushing and staring at you, while that tall, black haired boy steps forward and says:

"Hello L/N- chan. I am Tetsuro Kuroo, captain and a middle blocker of Nekoma Volleyball Club. Nice to meet you.
Team! Introduce yourselves."

"Nobuyuki Kai, vice captain and wing spiker. Welcome to our club" - black haired boy says calmly.

"Morisuke Yaku, libero - the boy, similar of your height waves at you.

"Taketora Yamamoto, wing spiker, it is very nice to meet you. " - boy with a strange haircut yells and bows so rapidly, that he almost touches the floor.

You smile at him and he turns red.

"Shohei Fukunaga, wing spiker- the boy nods a little.

"Yuki Shibigama, libero" -black haired boy says awkwardly.

"Yo Kenma. Introduce yourself" - Kuroo says.

Kenma has been stearing at you the whole time. He steps forward.

"Hey F/N. Glad to see you here" - he smiles calmly.

Other boys look shocked while you smiled back at him and said that you are glad , too.

"Wait you... Kenma you know L/N- chan? How lucky you are" - Yamamoto says and wipes away a fake tear.

"Actually Kenma and I are very well acquinted. He helped me a lot during my first days  in Tokyo" - you explain.

"Well L/N- chan, if you want you can attend our practice." - Kuroo says.

"I would love to"

You go towards the chairs to sit, while Kuroo says something at the ear to Kenma. Kenma blushes and looks away. Kuroo laughs and puts a hand on Kenma's shoulder.

You haven't seen this scene.

You are happy that boys greeted you nicely.

"Let's start"

"Yes!"

"Well here we go. Let's see how these boys play." - you think .