Chapter 2

Finally! It's Monday.

You wake up early to get ready for school. You are not very nervous about the first day of  school as you really wanted to change your life and you thought that a new school was a good chance.

You take a shower and put on school uniform which looks very good on you. You smile when you see yourself in the mirror.

You are at the street in front of your appartment and try to remember which way the school is...

"Still lost the way? "- you hear familiar voice.

"Good morning Kenma-senpai" - you wave at him.

You see him to blush a little, caused from the word - senpai.

"Call me just Kenma. Let's go or we will be late. "

"Okay, thanks for guiding me. "

"We have the same way F/N. "

" I know, I know "- you laugh a little- "tell me about your hobbies if you don't mind".

" My hobbies... I like playing video games. "

"And is that all?" - you look at him with surprised face.

" I am a setter in a volleyball club."

"Wow, that is interesting. Tell me more about the club. "

"There is nothing important. We just play volleyball and that's all. "

"Sounds like you do not really enjoy there. "

" Sometimes I do. "

Both keep silent.

"And what about you F/N? What do you like to do during free time? "

"Well, I like (your hobby) but I guess my most interesting hobby is an astrology. I really like stars and zodiac signs. "

Kenma's POV

F/N is an interesting person. She doesn't look like others as every girl avoids me. It might be because she is a new student. She is kinda outgoing. I feel comfortable when she talks.

Her eyes started sparkling when she mentioned astrology. She really is a different one. I've never seen a person who was interested in astrology.

"Well what is your zodiac sign? "

"Umm, I do not really know."

" What?"- her eyes widen -" than tell me when is your birthday."

" 16 October"

"Libra. Your zodiac sign is libra. One of my favourite signs." - she smiled. She has a peaceful face and smiling makes her pretty beautiful.

" I will not forget my zodiac sign from now on." - I smiled back.

Your POV

Two of you reached Nekoma High.

"It looks big. Where should I go now?" - you thought.

"Which class are you in? "- you hear Kenma's voice.

" 1A"

"Come on, I will show you the class. "

"Thank you Kenma-senpai. -" you say in a happy voice.

"I told you... Just Kenma." - he says and you see that his cheeks got redden.

You chuckle and follow him.

Soon you are standing in front of your class.

"I should go now. "

"Yes, thank you again, see you later Kenma ." you waved at him.

Finally you are in front of your new class. You should do your best here. You became a little nervous when the bell rang.
And you entered the class.

"Here I am"