Chapter 5

Dinner went very well. You two talked a lot about everything. You get to know Kenma better. You played video games and of course, Kenma won, because he was much better.

Now you are lying on the sofa. Suddenly you see a present Kenma gave you. You feel curious about it.

"Well Kenma, what did you bring me?"

And... You freeze.

"This... This is so adorable" - your eyes start sparkling.

You are holding a silver necklace of your first name's first letter.

"Damn, how did this boy know that I've always wanted something like this"

You feel happiness and warmth.

"Shit Kenma, I don't know what I think about you. You are not just a friend. You f*cking are not."

Kenma's POV

"I never had so much fun. This day is the best day, as I had a great time with F/N. She is adorable.  I'm happy that she transferred in Nekoma. Everything is boring, but somehow I don't feel bored when I am with her. I am really nervous about the gift. I wish she liked it. I wish she liked...'

End of Kenma's POV

***
Another day of school. You took some apple pie at school, because you want to give it to Kenma as he loved your dessert. During a break you are talking to Inouka.

"what do you think about extra curricular activities F/N?"

"I think they're good, especially sports clubs. I wish I were good at sports, but I am a complete loser at it. I can't even toss the ball normally"- you sigh.

"Oh, that's okay. You are good in many things and you can't be good at anything right?"- he tries to encourage you.

"Yeah... What about you?"

"Glad you asked" - Inouka smiled- "I am member of Nekoma Volleyball Club. I am a former middle blocker."

"Whoah, I got interested... Tell me more about the club"

"Our team is also called 'The Cats'. The members are very good at playing. We try to go to Nationals. We always do our best. All of the members are great players with a big potential but we all agree that without our setter we wouldn't be what we are now. He might not enjoy playing but sometimes he does. We call him Nekoma's Brain" - he laughs.

"Sounds really interesting. And who is that amazing setter? Is he the first year?"- you asked curiously.

"No. Kenma-san is a second year student"

Your eyes widened and you stared at Inouka.

"F/N... Are you all right?"

"You mean Kenma Kozume?"

"Yeees... Do you know him?" - he looks surprised.

"I do" - you calm down and smile. "He is ... Aahh , long story"

"Maybe you would like to attend us training? Couch and the manager are not at town for a week. Only we, the members of the club will be there."

"I am glad that you invited me. I guess, I will accept the offer."

You are happy about it. You can see Kenma's skills and will meet new students. That is the great chance.

"Excellent! I will be waiting for you in the corridor after classes"

You nod your head.

"Oh and also...  Your necklace is beautiful"

You smile and touch the necklace which was given by Kenma to you.