Chapter 16

You start observing the girl. She is pretty good looking.

"Yeah. She does look pretty good. But... Who am I lying to? To myself? She does not just look good. She looks stunning. I mean look at her F/N. She is f*cking diva."

"Wait am I starting to worry now? What for? Am I starting to get jealous? Jealous of this girl and Kenma?"

"Just stop thinking sh*t F/N. None of your business is who is at Kenma's house you two are just friends okay?"

Finally you see Kenma at the door. He is wearing 'that' shirt you wore when you got up in Kenma's room.

"F/N? Is everything alright?"

"Oh yes! I just wanted to give you these and say thanks to you"

You handle him two boxes.

"Umm this box is not mi..."

"That's just a payback for today"

"You know that is not necessary to do this"

"But I wanted!"

"F*ck F/N you were too loud!" You think.

Kenma looks shocked for a second . Than he smiles.

"I will accept it

"I will accept it. Thank you F/N"

"Nani, Nani? What do you accept from a girl Kenma babyy?"

That girl yells from the apartment making Kenma blush and you anxious and angry at the same time.

"Not your business b*tch" that is how you want to reply but you just smile at Kenma.

"I gotta go now."

You start going but the voice stops you.

"Why don't you join us? And Kenma why didn't you introduced us? " The girl who you annoys jumps into the door.

"Please join us. It is so boring being at home alone with Kenma. He never talks to me."

"I do talk to you. That is you who talks a lot and sometimes I do not know how to respond, so please respect my attempts"

"Oh! Okay Kenma okay. Gonna respect next time"

"Next time? I do not like this situation" you think and try to avoid getting invited at Kenma's by that girl second time.

"Like I was saying. Please join us."

"F*ck, she still remembers!" You do not want to be rude, so you say- " I'm sorry I have some things to do"

"Oh come on! Please! Kenma say something" she puts a hand on Kenma's shoulder.

"We will be happy if you join us F/N"

And this is the time when you give up, because you don't want to be at home alone when Kenma is stuck here with a georgeus girl.

"Okay. I will come in"

"Yeyyy finally!"

You smile at a girl and enter the apartment. Kenma gives you warm smile and goes to the kitchen to check boxes.

"As Kenma has not introduced I will do it myself"

The girl starts talking to you. You are interested in who she is so...

"My name is Aiko. I am Kenma's girlfriend"

Your heart starts bouncing hard. Your head is getting heavy. Your eyes become widen. Your hands are shaking.

But...

She should not see it.

Kenma should not see it.

"My name is..."

"Aiko! How many times should you ruin your close boy friends life by telling girls that you are their girlfriend?"

Kenma looks annoyed.

"Hehee I am just joking. Isn't that funny?" She turns to you.

"Umm sorry I don't understand" you respond.

"Okay. Now gonna be serious. My name is  Aiko Kozume. I am Kenma's cousin. And and currently I am a second year  university student. Cool right?"

You now notice that Aiko is kinda funny person as she always smiles warmly.

"And sorry for lying. I really do enjoy doing this. Because people's expressions are always interesting."

"She wants to become a psychologist, so she tries to observe people's reactions." Kenma adds.

"Now I understand" you smile at her warmly. "I am F/N L/N, first year at Nekoma High. Nice to meet you senpai"

"She looks so young. I thought she was a high schooler" you think.

"Oh please not so officially. Call me Aiko. We are friends right?"

"Okay Aiko-san. Nice to meet you"