Chapter 4

Tuesday morning started positively. At school everything was going well. Inouka is a good partner and girls are very friendly, too. You were introduced to other boy classmates. They also seem nice.

When the school had ended you went to the market to buy some products for today's dinner. You are a good cook, so you decided to make Chicken Fajita Salad, french fries, Spaghetti Squash with meatballs and for dessert your favourite- apple pie.

Everything is done at 06.45pm.

"Well done girl" you are pleased by your work.

You start to put plates and other things on the table.

Soon you hear door bell ringing. You open the door and see Kenma. He is holding something on his right hand and he seems a little nervous.

"Hi F/N... I... " He starts talking nervously.

"Come in Kenma. Feel yourself home"  you try to comfort him.

He steps in, puts on house shoes and stands in the living room, still awkwardly.

"I did not know what to bring, so... This is for you"

He gives you a present.

"You know, that was not necessary" -you feel shy and take your present.

"But I wanted" he says in a cute voice making you blush a little.

You tell Kenma to sit and go to get dishes. First you put Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs for him and you. Then you put Chicken Fajita Salad and French Fries on the table.

"Tadaaam" - you feel anxious because you don't know Kenma's food taste. You see Kenma's eyes widen.

"Wow. Did you made all this by yourself? "

"Of course, I did everything by myself" - you look proud.

- These dishes look pretty delicious, even watching them is nice because they look pretty awesome.

You laugh a little.

- Thaanks! I am glad you like their visual, but let's taste them.

"Itadakimasu" - you say together.

Soon there is nothing left on the plates.

"I swear I have  never eaten something as delicious as this"

"Well, well... I am a good cook"  you say and look proud.

"No, not good. Great" - Kenma says seriously.

"And now I am sure you will flatter me more, because it is time for dessert"

"Well, I won't be surprised anymore."

"You will lose this war, Kenma Kozume"

"Let's see F/N L/N."

You put an apple pie on the table. It looks amazing. You are very pleased and feel proud while watching Kenma's reaction.

"It ... It is an apple pie! "

"Yes, it is" you smirk.

"Apple pie is my favourite. I would sell everything for it."

"Maybe you will sell everything for apple pie but you will sell soul for MY apple pie"

Kenma tastes an apple pie and his eyes widen, his cheeks gotten red.

"This... I have never... This is the best apple pie I have ever had and you are the best cook I have ever met!"

You feel how your cheeks warm up.
You made it.
You amazed Kenma.

***
Author note: Hey guys. Let's see what you made for breakfast, here are the pictures.

Chicken Fajita Salad

Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs

French Fries

And finally... Apple pie!

 Apple pie!