Chapter 9

You open your eyes and look around.

"Wait, this is not my room"

The walls are painted in light yellow. You see the desk for studying and above it a book shelf. You see a closet and a TV, under it there is another shelf full of video games and a volleyball ball.

"Am I... Is this..."

The door opens.

"F/N you woke up. How are you feeling?"

"What am I doing in Kenma's home?!" You scream in your thoughts.

"I am... I am feeling better"

"I know you are interested in how you appear here"

You nod him. And he tells you how you lost your mind and how he brought you at his home.

"And... How long have I slept?"

"Four hours"

"Four hours?! What? Oh my god. I am so..."

You get up from the bed and you see yourself in the mirror. You are wearing a long black t-shirt in which is printed in green - apple pie-deseert of gods. You smile and look at Kenma who feels extremely awkward.

"You were wet so I had to..."

He stops talking because you suddenly hug him. His cheeks get red and he pull his arms around you.

"Thanks for taking care of me"

Your voice is sweet. You are leaning your head against his shoulder and hear his heart racing. Listening it makes you feel butterflies in stomach.

"Stupid F/N. He made it because he would never leave you alone lost minded at the street. Do not think that you are special for him. You will never live in the world where he will love you in the way you love him. Wait do I love him? ... Of course you do you stupid!" The voices in your mind were talking.

You put your hands down, so does Kenma. You don't want awkward silence to ruin this moment, so you smile and say:

"I will get changed Okay?"