The Green and Orange Ninja (16 part two.)

(Third person.)

Zane's falcon was flying around the fire temple, though it soon landed, to get a better view of what's happening. The bird was looking at Scales and Pythor, though soon zoomed in to the map Pythor was holding.

They then fly around the Serpentine, and spoted Lloyd and Hayden, the falcon zoomed in once again.

Though the person in the bridge seemed more focused on 'training'.

"Garmadon, get ready to get Kai'd!" Kai said as he punched the air.

"Fire~!" Kai yelled as he did a guitar motion.

He continues to jump around the bridge...

"Wham, bam, sorry to beat you, man!" Kai says as he does his little dancy dance.

"This way. Come, come." Wu trys to say quietly, but Kai hears him.

"I have come to understand the mysterious Samurai is no longer a mystery." Wu says, as Kai walks down from the bridge, to spy on Wu and Nya.

"Oh yeah, you heard about that. I guess I picked up a thing or two." Nya told Wu.

"It was foolish of me to think that a girl could not be the destined Green or Orange Ninja." Wu says, as Kai was standing on a chair to look inside the room, the two were.

"Nya's the Green or Orange ninja?" Kai asked himself.

"When the four weapons are laid out before the Destined One, the weapons will react, revealing the identity of the two ninjas." Wu told the young girl.

"But sensei..." Nya said, quite scared.

"Approach the weapons." Wu simply said.

"What are you doing here?" Gamadon said out of no where.

"Whoa! Unh!" Kai yelled as he fell. Rip Kai.(Can we get a F in the chat?) He was now laying on the floor.

"What are you doing here?" Kai asked, the same question that Gamadon asked.

"Evil never sleeps." Gamadon said, as he walked towards the young boy.

"Yeah, well, good never rests." Kai says as he gets up.

"Maybe we should take care of this right now." Gamadon suggested.

"I was hoping you'd say that." Kai said, as he walked closer to Gamadon, and then pushes the old man.

That continues for about two seconds be for, Y/n teleported in the middle of them holding the two of them away from each other.

"Huh, guys right now we are on the same damn side, so fighting is kinda prohibited, and can yall not be so loud." Y/n said quite annoyed, by that time Wu and Nya were at the door.

"Guys, guys, what are you doing here?" Nya asked, as she opened the door.

"They are trying to kill eachother!" Y/n said, as they walk away from the two.

"Perhaps you should be asking Mr. Snoopy pants that question." Gamadon says, as he pointed his hand at Kai.

"Kai, were you spying on me?" Nya asked her older brother, as she walked out the room she was in.

"What no way! I was, uh, keeping watch." Kai asked.

"Ha, I bet he was, Nya." Y/n said, really just wanted some hot chocolate at that moment.

"So are you one of the ninjas?" Kai asked his sister.

"What? Of course not." Nya answered Mr. Snoopy pants, as Wu walked out the room.