Day of the Great Devourer (19 part 1)

Hey, guys I just wanted to let you guys know that I am very sorry that I have not posted all month. I just have been feeling very lonely and just sad in general, and like most people, I do not like the feeling. I wish this did not happen because maybe I might have started on season two by now, but here I am so enjoy the last chapter of season 1.

~~~

"You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer. Go, ninja! Go!" We yelled at us after that Nya's suit flew away.

"What are you doing Wu?!" I yell out to Wu as much as I hate to admit he help me through so much, like taking care of Hayden, giving me a home, and knowing someone had my back, and I don't want to lose that.

Wu gave us a nod of reassurance.

I look down at the breaking floor that they were standing on, then suddenly the biggest snake I've ever seen came out of the floor. It scared me and I jumped back, I look at the snake with shock. I and the boys step away from the snake.

When it suddenly looked down at Wu and Pythor, the thing roared at the both of them.

But then it went down... It was so quick going straight for Wu, and Pythor eating the both of them.

I look at the snake in even more shock. That snake just ate my uncle!

"Wu..." I whisper it to myself not really caring if the boys heard.

"Sensei."

"No." I see Jay reach out his arm in shame.

The snake started to look up and roared once again. "Oh, maybe if we stand perfectly still..." Jay said as I started to back away.

"Jay I don't think this it is a T-Rex! JUST RUN!" I started to run away with the boys following behind me.

Once we got right out of the city of snake human things, I saw the destiny bounty land in front of us.

'What a lifesaver!' I hear one of the ghosts In my head say.

I suddenly hear Jay yell "Wait! Wait for me!"

'This boy, really?'

We quickly climb onto the ship and the boys run right past me, to dive right into the bridge and ended up falling on each other.

I waited until they were all in there before entering. "That was quite the entrance, guys." I cover my mouth trying not to laugh.

I run by Lloyd who was messing with the thing that controls how much oil we are using. Though I spotted something that was not normal.

"Uh, hate to tell you this, but objects are closer than they appear!" Jay yelled at Nya.

"Working on it Blasters of full." Nya yelled out right before a sudden jerk made me fall straight to the floor, hitting my arm on the table, "Ow, be a little more careful please!"

"Woo-hoo!" I look over to Kai and see that he was on top of two stacked engines. That's going to hurt. "Take that you stupid snake." Kai continued to cheer, I started to get up and look around the room to see no Hayden. What happened to him? I mean probably not much he was just in here like 10ish minutes ago...

'I will definitely regret this later..' I think to myself as I take a deep breath, before teleporting into the lower deck.

"Hayden! Where are you?!" I yell out to him. There was another jerk leading me to suddenly hit the wall this time, "Ow, you got to be kidding me."

I started to walk to his shared room, "Hayden?" I open the door slightly but I didn't see anyone there. "Fuck."

I walk out of the room and go check the indoor training room, but he wasn't there. I checked Nya's room and Wu's old room, but he wasn't there either.