The Stone Army (24)

Third Person

The beloved City of Ouroboros where the Great Deveor slept and awoken. Plus it was the serpentine's hideout.

There was a battle going on in the slither pit, to entertain the rest of the other serpents mostly the leaders.

Just as the battle had started a helicopter came into view. The two snakes fighting ran away as the heli landed at the pit.

The door to the helicopter opened the second it landed being followed by a carpet leaving it.

Once the carpet was done a snake jumped out of the vehicle with beach attire on his back. He was quick to set it up, only because he was scared of what might've happened if he wasn't done by the time Lord Garmadon came out-- wait no not him. Oh no he was scared of another angry person.

"Yep! Ready!" The snake cried out to the group inside the helicopter. The first person you could see was Lord Garmadon walking outside of the heli. The serpentine all gasping in shock. He was soon followed by a curly headed boy who was holding the hand of a H/c headed person.

The H/c seemed hesitant to follow they didn't like having a lot of attention on them.

The curly haired boy then tugged at her hand to force them to come. This caused them to trip over their feet, before gaining contral of themselves. They sent a small glare at the boy, as he started to drag the both of them to her father.

Lord Garmadon sat at the only beach chair as the two teens stood behind him, but before he could grab the drink the snake made it was quickly grabbed by Y/n. The four armed man looked back at her giving them a glare, while they just shrugged at him and took a drink.

Lord Garmadon only sighed as he turned back at the leaders of the serpentine and making a comment, "It's so bright. I never understood how you kind could live in such heat." His two students both were nodding to agree with him, seeing as they were both sweating already.

All the leaders started to slither to the three humans, "Lord Garmadon, what brings you to our humble dwelling?" The black and orange one asked the lord.

"The Ninja may have destroyed my Mega-Weapon-" Before he could finish his sentence he was cut off by Y/n, "What is the Mega-Weapon? You've never had that weapon." Y/n quickly whispered to their father.

He quickly looked at them giving them a I'll-talk-to-you-later look, before continuing with the serpentine leaders. "But I have an ingenious new plan."

Skales bent over to the orange and black snake- if you can't tell I have no clue what that snakes name is- to whisper something to him. Y/n seemed to be the only person who heard it because of their hearing problem if you get what I mean. What Y/n heard was, "Are we still allow him to be in charge of us?"

While Garmadon either ignored the comment or just simply didn't hear it, he continued to talk, "Earlier, when Pirates mutinied our ship and locked us in the brig, Captain Soto's journal mentioned they had been looking for a fabled dark island created out of evil itself."

(Okay so about Y/n and Xavier not knowing what the fuck the Mega-Weapon is; I'ma make this rule anyone affected by the Mega-Weapon in the time Portal will not remember the weapon. Since Y/n and Xavier were both very affect by it (Saying they're on the bad side now) they think they chose that. Not Garmadon so their 'choice' wasn't affected by the Mega-Weapon leading to them not knowing what it was. So what they saw in episodes that did include it was just a normal accident Garmadon made. I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but oh well.)

"Once we find it, its concentrated dark powers will help me, I mean, us!" Garmadon corrects himself while jumping out of the chair and walking towards the serpentine leaders. "We could rule Ninjago together!"