Once Bitten, Twice Shy (14)

F/s= favorite snack                   

                     (First person)

Me and the others were in the bridge having a lesson from Nya. I was sitting next to Cole, drawing doodles on my piece of paper, because well I was bored.

There was a blanket over something... Nya went over to it and took off the blanket to reveal a skeleton of a SNAKE.

"Some villagers unearthed the remains of this vampire, a few miles away it predates the Golden age and must be hundreds of years old. Although the venneman of the pyre genetically mutate human cells into reptillan. I've learned there could be a way to stop the effects without having to create an anti-vemon, if one is able to wildly raise their heart rate, hypothetically it could reverse the venoms effects resulting in diminished." Nya says stopping...

"Uh, excuse me is someone wearing perfume? I'm severely allergic to perfume." Nya told us, Cole, Zane, and Nya started to look at me!

"Whoa! Don't blame me! I don't even own any!" I say, putting my hands up in defense.

"Heh, you told me it was men's cologne." Jay Whispers to Kai loudly.

"Meh, I get them mixed up." Kai told Jay as he sits back normally. I and the others start to laugh, about how Jay was wearing perfume.

Once we were done, we all except Jay got up to leave the bridge. I was the first one to leave because well I teleported to the dining room, to get my Favorite snack... F/s! I went to the fridge and grabbed it. I was eating it when Cole entered the room...

"Heyo, sweet cheeks! Is there any Cake left?" Cole asked me.

"Um... I believe so I ain't sure though." I told him, because I was only looking for f/s not really paying attention to anything else.

He went to open the fridge, and grabbed something. He closed the fridge with a chocolate cake in one of his hands, and came to sit next to me. I finished f/s and sigh looking at my hands.

I noticed that I have been very tense lately, and I believe Cole has noticed too cause he keeps trying to do stuff with me but hahah, I have been worried about the two blond kiddos. I get up and say bye to Cole who also said bye to me.

(This part is rewritten it will end at the next time skip.)

I walk back into my shared room with the boys. I seemed to have to walked into something private as I saw Jay talking his own head off to the point he didn't even realize I was there.

"Did I ever tell you, I was the first one to learn Spinjitzu, yeah... Suhsbs I mean I invented Spinjitzu, yeah that's it and I invented a few other moves like the karate double chop." Jay continued to talk to himself in the mirror. I couldn't help but smile at the boy and why the hell he was saying all these lies to himself.

Jay looked down at himself from what I could see from the mirror his hand was green! He looked shocked and frighten by what was happening, "No no! The prick from the big boy thing... Oh no! This isn't happening no it's nothing it's just a rash it'll probably, just go away you're gonna do great Jay-" Jay continued to talk his head off before I cut the boy off.

"You might not do so good if you're lying to yourself or someone else. If you're going to say that to someone else would you mind telling me who it is?" He must've jumped 50 feet into the air at my voice probably embarrassed someone caught him like this.

Jay finally got himself together clearing his throat and standing up straight, "Uh, how long have you been there, Y/n?" He asks in a shy tone.

"Erh, not long but it was long enough to see you're green hand." I pointed out that I did in fact see his damn hand. This seemed to have scared Jay before finally giving up and telling me what happened.