(5)

(3rd person POV)

Okay back to Cole, Jay, and Zane arriving at the Fire Temple looking for Kai, Y/n, and their Sensei.

"The sword of Fire was here, as well as our friends, but I only sense loss. We are too late. The Elemental Weapons have left this realm and are now in the Underworld. The end is drawing near." Zane told the other two.

"Ugh... Great. The one place no mortal can cross over."Cole says in a complaining matter.

"We might not able to cross over.." Kai's voice echoes.

The temple doors open and Kai, Nya, Y/n and the Fire dragon come out

"...but a dragon can," Y/n says finishing what Kai was saying.

Cole screams and hides behind one of the pillars of the temple.

"Our father used to tell is stories about dragons, that they were mystical creatures that belong to both worlds buried them," Nya told the boys and Y/n.

"Are you insane?!" Cole says as he chuckles in fear.

Y/n looks at Cole and goes to Cole and gets close enough so only he can hear them.

"Of course we are, Bunny." Cole blushes at his new nickname from Y/n.

Y/n then moves to stand where Zane and Jay were.

"Once he realized we were trying to protect the Sword of Fire, he actually became quite a softie. Knock it off." Kai says As the fire dragon nuzzles him.

Jay tries to ask Nya if she likes the color blue but just ended up coughing.

"Umm... So I'm guessing that Jay here lost his voice and is trying to ask you if blue is your favorite color..." Y/n says and looks at Jay "Right?" Jay just nods.

"It's my favorite color," Nya says, smiling.

"Yes!" Jay says mousley. Kai shakes his head, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Nya..." Kai begins.

"This is goodbye isn't it?" Nya asks, Kai nods.

"Just, come back to me in one piece, okay? I don't wanna run the store alone." Nya says like a mother...

"I promise Nya." Kai says.

"Wait! I can bring Nya to the monastery and we can stay there until you guys come back." Y/n says really just wanting to see Hayden.

"Umm... You sure Y/n you can come with us " Zane says.

"Yep, I'm sure," Y/n says back to Zane.

She walks back and summons her Elemental dragon that is a purple and blueish color.

Cole gets scared again and goes over to hide behind Jay...

"Cole you don't have to be scared, this is Just Yin they won't hurt you," Y/n says to Cole but of course it didn't work...

"Anyways Nya lets get going." She told the younger girl.

They both get on Yin with Y/n in front and Nya behind her, Yin then starts to fly to Blake's place.

(Time skip and first-person)

I was driving Yin to Blake's house to get Hayden.

"Wow, this pretty high ain't it?" Nya asks.

"Um... Yeah, it is...are you scared I can go lower if you want." I told her.

"No no this is fine but how are you used to this?" Nya asks.