The snake king (12)

(First Person)

"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, I will give him a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him." Lloyd explains, from next to me. I had Hayden in my lap while he was playing with my hair. My hair is pretty short so he can't really do anything with it.

"Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control." Cole says.

"Or he's already put you in a squeeze." Zane continues.

"Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me bad stuff." Kai finshes.

"Yeah, bad stuff." I sighed. Ugh I can't believe that like how?!?!

"Uncle, what's the best way to stun a serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?" My little brother asked Wu.

"Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute, you five carelessly lost." My uncle said. I sigh.

"Hey! No, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it." Jay says as he slams his hand on the table.

"Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger." We all frown at that.

"Don't worry. I've almost reached my full potential and when I become the Green ninja or orange Ninja, we're not going to need a magic flute." Kai said.

"You're going to be the Green ninja?" They all start arguing about who's gonna be the Green ninja and orange Ninja. Hayden then gets off my lap and stands by Wu.

"What's that?" Hayden asks.

"The ninja's new suits." He answers Hayden.

He sets the box on the table, and I grab mine. It was a dark purple, and there was gold shoulder blades.

"Oh, nice!" I said.

A loud ringing sound comes on. We all get up and go to the bridge.

Once we got there Cole went to the map.

"Sorry to break up the moment people, but a small faction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble over at Mega-Moster-Amusement park." Nya told us.

"Amusement park? Can I go? Can I go with you, please? Let me make things up. I can help." Lloyd says, quite excited.

"Im sorry, nephew. You will stay here where its safe." Wu says.

"Oh, ninja get all the fun." Lloyd says, we got a jealous pants right here.

"What do you say, guys? Time to try out the new merchandise?" Jay asks me and the other boys.

We walk out off bridge to the deck.

"Oh, heck yeah! Let's go!" I say.

"All right. This new stuff feels like it'll really protect us." Cole says.

"Yet, provides more mobiliy." Zane adds.

"You wanna strut your stuff on the catwalk, or get down to that amusement park so we can go on some rides?" Jay asks, looking at us.

"I have a good old fashion roller coaster, but nothing beats this." Kai says.

I jump off like the others, as I get close to the ground I summon Yin out of nowhere. Yin lands on the ground before the others could, I get off Yin and make them disappear. The boys were there by then so we all walk in.

"Haha! Check that out that out. And not a scrach on me." Cole says, I see a crowd cheering.

"Haha, ladies, relax, relax, we have arrived." Jay said, we walk up to what there cheering at, it was a few serpentine tied together by a rope.