Blame...(11 part 2)

(First person and it's 7 years ago)

I was in my room, I had Jen's necklace in my hand.

"It's only been a week." I say to myself.

I blame myself for her death, if I didn't let her go in the damn door she would be here!

I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I say.

I look over to my door as my little brother enters, he closes the door and walks over to me.

"Hey, y/n/n. Mommy wants you." Lloyd says.

"Umm...okay.." I say to Lloyd, I start to walk out the room. "Aye, Lloyd you coming?"

"Oh, yeah sowy." Lloyd said. (Sorry I had to do that.) (Looking over this since I wrote this and no I did not have to do that.)

He leads the way to our mother. He leads me to the monastery's garden where I saw mom.

We stop in front of her.

"Hey, mom did you need something?" I say, acting happy.

"Haha, yeah I did, Lloyd can you go play with your father please." Mom said.

"Woo, daddy!" Lloyd yells while running to our father.

My mother turn towards me and gave me the 'I know your not okay, but I am here for you' look.

"Hey," she says as she puts her hand on my chin. "I know your not okay, are you just going to let your feelings, not be there?" My mother asked me.

"Umm...yeah...I guess.." I answer her.

"I'm not going to do anything about that but it's okay to let your feelings out." She told me.

"I know, I know mom." I say to her.

"Mkay. That's all I need from you, hun." She moves her hand and walks away.

I sighed, my mom and dad keep telling me that, like I know I can let my feelings out. Which I did in my room.

I see that Lloyd was walking towards me again.

"Y/n, can we go to the river?" He asked me.

"Um...sure we can go bud." I say, as I walk toward him and pick him up. I telport us both to the river around the monastery.

I walk to the side of it and put Lloyd down. I take off Lloyd and my shoes and socks off so we can put our feet in the water.

Lloyd beat me to it, and put his feet in the water. He laughs. I put my feet in the water. The cold surround my feet and loss gravity. I be really tense lately so this relaxed me a bit.

"Hey, Lloyd." I say to Lloyd.

"Yess?" He says back.

"Who is your best friend?" I ask him.

"You! Duh!" He kinda yells. I mean me and Lloyd are close. So that kinda makes sense but there are kids his age here so why would he not say one of them...

We become quite for a bit until I see a boy and a lady.

"Lloyd I think we are getting a new kid." I told him, as I get up and put my socks and shoes on, because our father likes us to meet the new people for some reason.

Lloyd put his feet in front off me so I can help him put his shoes and socks on.

Once I did that I see that dad was already at the entrance. I pick Lloyd up and telport to where my dad was. I put Lloyd down and wait...

The boy and the lady finally reached us.

The lady was the first one to talk.

"Thank you Garmadon. For letting my son stay here, I know I don't have much time left so I didn't want to leave him with Chen." The lady said.

"Haha, it's really no problem Melissa. I would do anything to keep them separated." My father told her.

"Anyways, I want to know theses two cuties name's." The lady said.

"Oh, I am Y/n and my brother is Lloyd, ma'am." I told her smiling.

"Oh, ain't that great names for you two, this is my son Xavier, I think you two will be great friends!" 'Melissa' said.

"Okay, Lloyd stay here with me please. Y/n please show Xavier to Jen's old room that will be his room now." My father orders me.

"Wait! Why Jen's room?!" I kinda yell.

"Because thats the only room left." He answers me.

"Oh, okay.... Come on Xavier." I said as I walk off making sure the new kid was following.

He catches up to me and was the first one to talk.

"Hey, about this Jen girl, who was she?" He asked me.

"No one you need to know about." I say to him getting closer to Jen's old room.

"Oh, okay...." He said.

We get to the door.

"Here is your new room Xavier." I smile at him.

"Wait, before I go in can we properly introduce ourselves? Or naw." He asks.

"I will go first. I am Xavier Check Mason. You?" Xavier said.

"Ugh, I am Y/n M/n Garmadon." I say.

"I hope we can be good friends Y/n." Xavier says.

"Mhh, yeah great friends." I roll my eyes as I walk to my room.

I go in my room and look for my Nintendo Swich. I found it and put it on. I get on my bed, and open up Minecraft up to play with Colten and Haven.

...........................................................

Ahhh!!! I just found out I had (12) before (10) for some reason

I hate this chapter it makes Y/n sound Emo 😭😭

Meme: