Snakebite (8)

(First Person pov)

I wake up to a very loud sound. I pull up the sheet over my head but that does nothing.

"Evil doesn't sleep! And neither should you. In order to reach your true potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity." My damn uncle said.

I get up and go get my gi so I can change I walk out the room and go to a extra bathroom and change quickly.

(These few sentences suck. This is just saying rewrite the first few chapters!)

I walk back and see Zane in the floor.

"I think your lesson today will be chores." Wu tell us gaining a shocked look from all of us.

"Chores?!" We all yell.

"Ninja fight, Sensei they do not clean." Zane told the old man.

"In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from, and this place is a long way from becoming a ninja headquarters." Wu says.

"Alright let's get this place cleaned up."

(Time skip)

I started doing Spinjitzu with Cole to clean Hayden's new room.

"Wow." I said it looked very sparkly and clean.

"Huh, I know this is great!" Cole says, happily.

(Time skip brought by me not wanting to go to class.)

Wu enters the room with Nya and Hayden, me and Kai say at the same time "What took so long." "Aye, you three are finally here."

"Wow! This place looks amazing." Wu says as Hayden comes to me to sit in my lap.

"You guys did all this." Nya says quite shocked.

"Ninja dont just fight," Cole starts the sentence, smiling at me.

"We clean." I finish the sentence, smiling back at Cole.

"Oh, you have expectations, but can you keep it up." Sensei says.

I heard a honk sound but then Nya look out of the window.

"Looks like we have some visitors, and loud ones at that." Nya said.

"Ugh... It's my parents." Jay says, sighing. "Please, if they start yapping, just don't let them going, okay? They dont know when to be quiet, and if you start talking then they'll start talking, and suddenly half the day is gone before you know it." Jay finishes.

"We get it! They talk alot...the cherry doesn't fall far from it's blossom." Kai says, whispering the last part.

We all get up to greet Jay's parents.

"Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?" Jay says, trying to sound happy.

"Oh, look! It's my baby boy! It's been so long since we heard from you!" Edna says very loudly.

"Ma, I called you two days ago." Jay complains.

"Oh well... It's not soon enough son. When are you coming to the junkyard? You say your coming an...an....and you don't." Ed says.

"Dad... Do we have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends?" Jay says.

"He hates it when we tell people he was born in a junkyard. Edna says, then she sees Nya. "Oh...and who are you? You are so cute! You are just my son's type."

"Mom!" Jay yells out to try to get her to stop.

Then she sees Hayden she walks over and says to Hayden.