The Last Voyage (26)

A/n- I am posting this chapter because I am not even close to being done with the other ones and felt bad. This has been sitting here for a while, and yes it has a ton of free write- but here is a bit of lore in this. Anyways enjoy this chapter because it's going to be the only one you're getting for a straight minute.

Also, the other chapters that are a part of part two will be posted as I did in part one.

~~~First Person

Heat.

That's the only thing I felt on this island. It was so hot I felt as if my powers would go haywire because of it.

Maybe it was really hot because I was on the beach section of the island. Yeah, yeah I should've not come back to this part, but the smell of the ocean only feet away made me feel better. By better, I mean relaxed for once, which never happens when you're a Garmadon.

I was unfortunately not alone as my father insisted that a few of the stone army come with me to look out for the ninja. I was quite annoyed by this as I didn't think they were here yet, or if they even knew this island existed in the first place.

I tighten my hands into a fist that clutched onto the sand that lay beneath me.

Sand.

One of my other problems with this island. Even if you weren't even close to the beach, the sand would just be everywhere. Makes it worse that I feel it on my skin 24/7.

I unclench my fist making most of the sand fall back to the ground, but some of it stayed on my hand which made me annoyed. I quickly wipe my hand on my thigh to get it off my skin. Not that it helped much it only put it on my shorts.

I groan in annoyance before getting up from the sandy floor. I see that a ton of sand ended up sticking to my body, "Why the hell did I sit on the sand?" I asked myself as I started to pat myself down.

I groan once again when I was 'done', saying as some of the sand just refused to get off me.

I look up from the sandy ground up into where the ocean sat--- or should I say, moved along the island. It was stunning how blue and clear it was, it was even more impressive because it's along with islands that contain darkness.

My viewing of the ocean was quickly interrupted by one of the stone warriors who yelled out pointing at something in the sky.

I wondered what it could be as I looked up. Could it be the ninja on their flying ship, or on their dragon?

I started to look up, expecting to see something exciting as I needed some type of entertainment.

My eyes caught the thing the warrior was pointing at, "What the fuck, ugh!" My face dropped when I say it, all hope running away from me. It was just a falcon, a very normal falcon--- wait, don't the ninja have a falcon they control?!

My eyes opened with shock my head turning to the warrior to see what it was doing. The warrior had a weapon similar to what Nya uses with her mech, he was ready to take the bird down.

"Wait!" I yell out but it was too late the weapon was already in the air, and it was not like I have the power to control the wind and bring it back!

I watch as the weapon glides into the falcon, denting the metal skin before it started falling into the ocean. This made me more alert to what was happening and started running as I started to focus to teleport to it and grab it before it falls into the water.

Focus, Y/n, focus!

My mind went blank the only thing I could see was the falcon and the way it was falling. The falcon's aura was light blue much like its owner's before turning a light purple. The light purple turned darker before it suddenly disappeared---