Can of worms (10)

(First Person pov)

I was in Hayden's/Lloyd's room looking for my bestfriend's necklace, she gave to me when I was younger. I was looking where I put it but it wasn't there. I put on my glasses just to check, that it was missing, but it was still not there.

I started to freak out. Someone comes in the room so I stop. I turn around to see Lloyd.

"Hey, I saw Nya snooping around there, I think she grab a necklace, I'm not sure but bye!" Lloyd said, as I saw the necklace in his pocket.

"Wait, Lloyd. What's in your pocket?" I ask knowing what it was, and walking over to him.

"Um-uh, nothing!" Lloyd says, I get on his level and grab my necklace.

"Yep, nothing." I say in a kinda angry voice. I get up and put the necklace back where it belonged.

"Look I'm sorry, uncle Wu said to!" He yells.

"Oh? Um why would he?" I ask Lloyd.

"Its about the destructive power of rumors, he wanted me to prank you and the boys." Lloyd says walking out.

"Hm, great." I say to myself knowing how this is going.

(Time skip)

I walk in my shared room with the boys, and see them arguing.

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score? You had to rub it in my face?!" Kai yells.

"You know how long it took me to make that? Three days! Three days!" Cole yells.

"It's an unsaid law, okay? You don't touch a mans robot!" Jay yells.

"How am I supposed to strike fear in this? It's pink!" Zane yells.

Wu walks in and walks past me, and opens the bathroom door to reveal.... Lloyd!

"You did this!" The boys yell at Lloyd.

"Boys I get frist dibs..." Cole says walking towards Lloyd, I stop him and say.

"No one is touching him. If one of you do, you will be hurt badly, and I ain't joking." I say, Cole steps back a little scared.

"I put him up to this for todays lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?" Wu says.

"Uh, no offense, Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion: today's lesson is lame." Cole says still looking at me, with a little fear in his eyes.

"Yeah, why cant you just teach us how to paralyze your enemy with one finger, or find out if a man is lying by the twich of his nose?" Jay asks.

"Because not all lessons are about fighting, and I misplaced my lesson book."

Kai looks over at Lloyd, and walks over to him and grabs the lesson book.

"Is this what your looking for?" He said giving the book to Win.

"Aw, that was the perfect plan until you came along!" Lloyd yelled at Kai. Though only getting the door shut on him.

"Wait, why did Y/n not get pranked?" Cole asked.

"Well he tried to, but I found out rather quickly." I tell him shurging.

"If you're done fooling around, I could use you guys on the bridge. We do still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out!" Nya says, I get up and put my phone back and walk over to the boys.

"It's one thing to let the son of your nemesis live with you, but having my sister here? I mean, come on! I thought this was a ninja headquarters." Kai says, I hit him in the arm pretty hard. "Ow." Was all he said.