Season 1 quotes!!

This is a collection of the best quotes from each episode. I have two rules for this quotes thing.

1. It has to be something I wrote in not something already in the episode.

2. There will be no fillers done. By that I mean chapter's like, "The True Potential."

Rise of the Snakes: "Wait, can I go with you because I don't want to be here when they burn down the monastery."

Home: "Um...because I am a ghost!"

Snakebite: Wait what?!?! Y/n that's your brother?!"

Never Trust a Snake: "No they got the answer right, but they are my favorite."

Can of Worms: "Batman?"

The Snake King: "What! What the heck do you mean, weren't they with Kai?!?"

Tick Tock: "Whoa! You can open your stomach?!? Bruh, how do you eat?!?"

Once Bitten, Twice Shy: "You might not do so good if you're lying to yourself or someone else."

The Royal Blacksmiths: "Hah your dad wouldn't even answer the door hahaha."

The Green and The Orange Ninja part 1: "Uh... You know this might be a dream too, I'm gonna back to bed and hoping this monster is not actually here..."

The Green and The Orange Ninja Part 2: "Cole, don't you have super strength?"

All For Nothing: "Oh, no, after you, my dear sir."

The Rise of The Great Devourer: "Jay, I swear to God if you don't put that sandwich down or eat it I will throw it off the Bounty! You get that?!"

Day of The Great Devourer part 1: "Do you know who that guy is honey?" The old lady looked at me in fear. "Yeah, he's my dad," I said as I started to follow Hayden out.

Day of The Great Devourer part 2: "He sounds like you around his age. Ohhh it was so hard to find you if you teleport alone too. Your mother and I would be searching for you for hours."