Meeting Jay Walker (1)

WARNING MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSAULT TOWARD END OF CHAPTER!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

First-Person

I was just about to get ready and relax for the rest of the morning. I was just finishing up cleaning up the play mess Hayden made.

Hayden was now down for his morning nap, which thank God he has been hyper today!

I sigh in relief as I put the toys back into it's toy Ben. The monastery has been quiet all day--- or well kinda having a kid means it is not usually quiet.

Haven and Colten were both supposed to be out for a couple of weeks for some school trip. I didn't mind that much as I really needed a break from them and their loudness.

I walk over towards the end of my bed. The bed shrinking at the newly found weight. My muscles were quick to relax a bit, but as always not fully.

I did nothing but stare at my wall for a bit, focusing on my breathing, as well closing my eyes, as I was trying to relax my body more.

It was so quiet so quiet to the point I could actually hear my peaceful breathing, but then again it never stays peaceful in the monastery.

"Ark! Hey stop pushing me we're going to the same place!" A mature but squeaky voice yelled out sounds of things falling following it.

"Erh! Stop running then!" A lower voice yelled back at the mature voice. My eyes open in shock knowing exactly who those two were.

"Ugh, is it the nineth already?" I ask myself as I pop off my bed and quickly open my door.

Two boys were quick to fall into the room looking as they were wrestling each other, "Girls, girls, you're both pretty." I say in a joking tone as I laugh to myself.

Both of the boys both stop and look up at me. Their eyes quickly changed from the death eye to a happy one.

Haven was the first to pop up from the ground as he was on top, "Y/n! It's so good to see you again!" He can up to me and hugged me tightly.

"It's great to see you too, Haven." I say back to him smiling hugging him back. Yeah I'm never telling him I thought I had more time.

"Ugh, Are you just going to leave me in the dust, Y/n?" Colten asked from the floor as he was now in a sitting position.

I release myself from Haven and walk over to Colten and give him a small hug, before getting back up.

"So How was you trip?" I asked them hoping to move this conversation forward.

"It was great! We went to Ninjago City--- We got to meet the royal family or well the king and queen. They told us they're trying for a baby, but I'll doubt that works since how old they are." Haven continued to ramble about the royal family after I stopped listening.

There's a royal family? I didn't even know that, and how are they the royal family? Did they help make Ninjago or maybe their descendants had a good relationship with my grandfather. Erh, Wouldn't you think that the Garmadon family should be the royal family saying that we've done so much for it? Oh who am I kidding, they probably don't decided anything they might as well be faces for the city.

Haven was still talking but I was only shaking my head to show I was 'paying attention'. Greatfully for my Insanity he finally stopped talking so I could respond, "That's so cool! I wish I could've went, ugh, too bad they don't want anyone who isn't a student to go."

I'm going to tell you guys this I didn't want to go anyways and hearing about the trip didn't make me wish I would have.

"Ugh! I know right?! They totally should've let you go with a child or not!" Haven yelled out suddenly making me jump a bit.