All For Nothing (17)

(First person)

I was with Kai, we were both in a alley, waiting for the serpentine to come towards us.

I saw Jay's lighting, and soon the serpentine. I don't think they saw us until, Kai made fire out, and I had a pruple light surrounding me.

The snake triped, but got up and tried to run away, though failing by running into Cole, and falling again.

"Going somewhere?" Cole asked the snake.

We all walk over to the two.

The boys put their weapons to his fucking throat.

"Thought you could joyride through town and not be noticed, eh? Where's the last Fangblade?" Jay asked the snake, as he pointed his weapon at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." The snake answered, though clearing lieing.

"Bro you really lieing? Ugh, the fourth Fangblade." I told the snake.

"When Pythor finds them all, he plans to unleash the Great Devourer." Kai added.

"Oh. That Fangblade. Haha. You're too late. Pythor's already there now. He's probably already digging it up. If I were you, I'd start preparing for the worst, because when the Great Devourer is awakened, there will be nothing it won't consume." The snake said.

"Uh, I didn't think you knew this but, if it will consume everything, that should mean you would be eaten too." I told the snake, that seem pretty dumb not to know that.

"Ah! Please, you have to stop him. That snake is crazy. I don't wanna unleash the Great Devourer. I'm a snake, not food." The snake yelled in realization.

"Is it really too late to stop Pythor from getting the last Fangblade?" Kai asked the snake, and being the only one with his weapon to his throat.

"You're days behind him. There's gotta be something else you can do." The snake answered.

(Time skip.)

We were now all back on the Bounty, looking at the screen in the bridge. I was standing a little behind Cole, as I was holding Hayden.

"The Venomari's right. By the time we cast sail clear across to the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will have already beat us to the last Fangblade." Nya said.

"Oh, come on, guys, this is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something." Jay said, as he waved his arms up and down.

We all thought about that, until we heard Lloyd's voice.

"Hey. All we have to do is get one Fangblade to stop him.-" Lloyd says, but gets cut off.

"What if we take back the three?" Hayden says.

"Yeah, Pythor wouldn't risk having them.all on him. He's probably hidden them somewhere, while he goes to the fourth." Lloyd continues.

"It's so simple." Cole said.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Kai asked himself.

"It can't be that easy." Jay said.

"Easy? My algorithms suggest taking the other three would be far more dangerous. Pythor would undoubtedly have them protected by his top generals." Zane explained.

(Why does Gamadon look so mad in this scene. Like chill Gamadon, there ain't nothing to be mad about.)

"Ha, finally, I don't have to hold back." Kai says.

"Even if you could steal the other three, you don't even know where they are." My father said, standing up.

"He's right. For the past few weeks there have been almost no Serpentine sightings. How are they moving around? It's like they're ghost." Wu said, not knowing in a few years he will see two, no wait I mean three of his students as ghost.