The Rewrite is finally out!!

I honestly don't know what to say. This book started everything for me and now I'm restarting it. A restart that you guys can join in in if you choose too, I think you'll like the 6,000 words for the first real chapter of that book. I'm happy I got that far, or shit I got this far with this book. I honestly thought when I started this book it wouldn't last for long, but nearly two years later we're somewhere.

I can't wait for this new era, hopefully I end up liking it a lot more than the old one. I hope you guys aren't mad at me for deciding this, I know how that feels when one of the books you're reading gets rewritten. When that happened to me I was so mad that I straight up didn't reread it until I mentioned it here on this very book. (For the overlord joke.) Let me say this, in my opinion that is the best Ninjago book to exist. It was so much better afterwards, so give me that chance to be better so I can give you a better experience.

If you're not aware of how to get to the new book, click onto my username and then scroll through my books until you find A Timed Life. This version has a all purple cover with someone's arm in it.

If you decide not to read the new book I respect that, thank you for staying this long. If you decide to read the new book thank you for sticking with me again. Thank you all.