Island of Darkness (27)

"The Scrolls say there is a hidden temple on the island. If you find it, it will give the ninja pure elemental powers, powers that can destroy the indestructible army.

"For once the Green and Orange Ninja finds the instrument of peace, he will strike it and know the power of the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master.

"But it comes with a cost. This can only be done when a powerful person from the evil side is in the Temple of Light. The child of the dark lord.

"This child must be the oldest one, not youngest nor middle. The oldest. This child on the darker side will attain darker power than ever seen before. This power will strike something they care for dearly and most likely lead to their suffering."

~~~Third-person

"That seems nice if we forget about the last part." A voice said nervously.

"Uh, Yeah how are we even going to get Y/n to do this?" A confused voice added seeming to already know who the scroll was talking about.

"You can trick them into thinking they are still fighting you." A calm and collected voice answered.

"Yeah, knowing Y/n they're dying for a fight," A feminine voice said thinking back when they first met all Y/n wanted to do was fight.

"That is the Ninja's choice if they want to do that." The female's voice answered.

"No way we're doing that to Y/n, not after what they did the other day." A smarter and robotic voice joined in the conversation.

"Why not?"

"Weren't you listening, zaptrap? They would be given the power they won't be able to control, and it would lead to them losing something. We already caused them enough pain." An angered voice came into the conversation.

"Oh." That was all Zaptrap could say.

"Yeah, I agree with Kai. There's no way we're doing to, Y/n." The nervous voice came back.

"What if they're the only way?" One asks the group. This leads the group into going silent you could hear the wind blow onto the ship.

"Then we'll have to do it." A higher-pitched voice broke the silence. The room went chaotic with the ninja.

"Hayden!"

"That's your P/n you're talking about!"

"You would do that to your P/n?!"

The boy named Hayden looked guilty about what he said even without everyone shouting at him.

"Enough!" The room instantly went quiet, "There is no reason to yell at Hayden he feels just as bad for saying it." He reassured the group, "Anyways what you guys tend to do to get Y/n there will hurt them either way. There is no good way to do that."

This seemed to calm the group down enough for them to talk about a different part of the scroll.

~~~ First-Person

It was bright into the morning I could tell by the sunlight blasting through the door of the tent.

I was still in bed I didn't even bother to sit up. Did Xavier tell me to get up like seven times already? Yes, he did. Was I gonna listen to him? Not at the moment.

I was having those moments when you don't want to get up from bed for any reason. Unlike other times I didn't have a reason. Well if you count feeling brunt out, then sure I had a reason.

"Y/n, if I have to tell you one more time-" Xavier started yelling from outside the tent before I cut him off with a groan. "Don't give me attitude, child!" He retorted with an unpleasant tone.