Never Trust a Snake (9)

(First person pov)

I was in the hallway before entering my shared room with the boys.

Everyone was still getting ready except Zane, he was still sleeping in his bed.

I walk over to my bed to check my phone. It just had a few missed calls from Colten and Haven... Shit I completely forgot we we're going to hang out today, but I have training I need to do.

Suddenly I hear a loud bang right beside me. I jumped up to see what happened but it was just Zane waking up. I'll say this over and over again until it's in your mind. Zane tends to make a whole scene when he wakes up from sleeping.

"Oh, sleeping in. You're gonna be late for training." Jay says taunting Zane, as I sent the two boys a text that I can't make it because of training.

"Oh, how come no one awakened me?" Zane says sitting up as he rubbed his head.

"We didn't think you wanted us to." I told him, as I put my phone back on my bed.

"You looked like you were having some dream." Kai says to Zane, turning to Zane.

"How do I know this isn't a dream-" Zane gets cut off by Cole hitting him with a pillow.

"Does that feel like a dream?" Cole says to Zane.

"No. Thank you for your help." Zane says, not taking the joke.

We all walk up to the deck to start to train.

(Third person pov)

"Hehe. Little slow today, huh. What exactly was your dream about?" Jay asks laughing.

"I saw the Falcon again." Zane says calmly.

"Whoa. Zane, every time you see that bird, something big happens. First it led you to the secret tree house." Jay begans.

"Then it lead you to the Bounty." Cole adds.

"All right. Streches. First, the Swooping Crane." Wu says, turning away from the ninjas.

"This time, it showed me the Green ninja and Orange Ninja." Zane says.

"The Green ninja?!?!" The other boys whisper yells to Zane.

Sensei Wu looks back at the five ninja, only to see three out of five were in the wrong positions.

"That looks like the shocked monkey. Bad form, more focus." Wu says to the three ninjas that were not in position. He turns away again. Y/n is pretty annoyed with the other ninjas.

"You cant just drop a bomb like that. Spill the beans." Jay Whispers to Zane.

"Would you guys shut up, I don't think we want to get in trouble." Y/n tells off the boys who we're next to them.

"Yeah, what else did you see?" Kai asks, ignoring the purple ninja.

"They were fighting Lord Garmadon." Zane answers him.

"That's what the prophecy said. That the Green ninja and the Orange would defeat the Dark Lord. But did you have a chance to see which one of us was them?" Kai asks his friend.

"Yeah." Jay answers eagerly.

"Did you see?" Cole asks simultaneously.

"I could not tell. They shared attributes we us possess." Zane says, looking forward to Wu.

"Now, Pinching Crab." Sensei Wu says, changing positions, with the ninja following him.

"Well, tell us everything, and don't spare any details. There has to be a clue that tells us which of us is gonna be the Green Nin-" Kai starts but Wu pulls his hair, "Ow, ow, ow! Hey!"