53

YOU PUSH YOUR MOUTH AGAINST his once more, with a desperation you had never felt before. You needed him close to you, inside of you now. He holds onto your back as you stand up from the chair, while running your fingers through his hair. You guide his hands towards your hips and lower them down to the top of your thighs, indicating for him to pick you up. He follows your instruction and lifts you as you wrap your legs around his waist, pushing you back against the wall.

He presses his body against you as his lips run over the surface of your neck, down across your collarbone, leaving several circular purple hues in his absence. His hand moves across your body to in between your thighs, as he begins moving his fingers in circular motions against you. It's made difficult by the hem in your jeans as you attempt to push back against him but to no avail.

"Fuck this." He drops your legs as your feet hit the floor and he takes a few steps backwards, biting his lip and looking you up and down. "Take your clothes off. Now." He staggers backwards a few steps and lands on the bed, unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off over his head, throwing it to one side.

"Okay." You oblige, revelling in the eager expression on his face. You cross your arms, grabbing the hem of your t shirt and slowly pulling it up over your head. He smirks, clearly enjoying being in control. You turn around to avoid him seeing you blush, as you unhook your bra and let it drop to the floor. You unbutton your jeans, hooking your thumbs into the waistband and slowly pulling them down, shimmying them over your hips. You bend over, pulling them all the way to your ankles until you can step out.

You turn around to face him now, using your arms to cover your breasts, your confidence wavering slightly. But seeing the way he was looking at you, in awe, reignites the fire in your belly. You drop your arms by your side as you notice his gaze drop simultaneously, while you begin walking towards him. He stays sat on his bed, watching your every move.

"I said take your clothes off." His eyes drop to your underwear. "All of them." He raises an eyebrow, as if expecting you to refuse. You freeze for a moment, suddenly aware of the wetness against the material of your underwear.

"Okay." You agree again, walking the last few steps until you were stood in between his legs, he watches as you slowly pull your underwear off as they fall to the floor. "Happy now?"

He doesn't say anything, instead licking his lips and sitting up straight, his gaze meeting your eyes. "Can I touch you?"

"Yes, Draco." You place your hands gently on either side of his face as you see his eyes flutter closed. "You can do whatever you want with me." You place a gentle kiss on his lips. "I'm yours... and I'll always be yours."

He opens his eyes, holding your gaze for a moment before his hands come up and rest on your naked waist. He places a gentle kiss against your slit, then again, this time using his tongue. You begin to moan in sync with his touch as your hands entwine in his hair and your throw your head back in delight. He removes one hand from your waist, slowly running his finger against your slit and inserting it inside of you. He curls his finger around, continuing to gently flick his tongue against your clit whilst gaining approval from your growing moans.

"Fuck, Draco!" You begin to scream his name as you push his head against you, but he resists and pulls away, standing up and grabbing the back of your neck, slamming your lips against his mouth.

"You taste really fucking good." He murmurs against you as he spins you around and pushes you back onto his bed. He grabs his wand, casting the ever useful silencing charm, before grabbing a vial from the usual spot and handing it to you. "Good girl, drink up." He says, watching you down the last of the liquid from the small bottle. He pulls the waistband of his joggers down to his ankles, as you instinctively sit up from the bed and take his tip into your mouth, gently sucking on the end.