36

YOU WOKE TO THE SUNLIGHT streaming in through Draco's window, you roll over and prop yourself up on one elbow, watching Draco as his chest lifts up and down with each breath as he sleeps. You stay like that for a few moments, revelling in his beauty. Under his eyes were still quite dark, but he had regained some colour in his skin. His pink lips were plump and glistening in the sunlight.

"Do you always watch me sleep?" You bite your bottom lip, not realising that he was awake. His eyelashes flutter open as he turns his head to look at you. "How did you sleep?"

"Never mind me, how did you sleep?" You run your hands through his fair hair as he closes his eyes and leans into your touch.

"Well, you were lying next to me. So I had some very..." he trails off and furrows his eyebrows, searching for the right word. "Interesting dreams, involving you." He grabs your thigh and leans his head down into your neck, tracing his lips against your skin.

"Draco, no, we shouldn't. You should be resting." Although you protest, you tilt your head back, allowing him to gain more access and snake your fingers through his hair.

"I've had plenty rest, trust me." He kneels on the bed in between your legs, looking you up and down. You had changed into one of his t shirts last night since you had nothing else with you. But it had ridden up, revealing your underwear. He licks his bottom lip and bites it. "I like you in this." He grabs the bottom of the t shirt, slowly pulling it up. "But I like you even better out of it."

You sit up slightly, helping him remove your top, he throws it on the floor. He begins leaving kisses on your stomach, working his way down to your underwear. He runs his tongue across the waistband of your knickers, slowly hooking his fingers in either side and pulling them down your legs.

"Are you sure you're okay, Draco?" He doesn't answer you, instead placing his mouth on you and slowly licking up your slit. Making you let out a soft moan. You automatically cover your mouth. "Oh my god Draco, your Mum might hear."

He groans and stands up from the bed, walking over to the unit next to the bedroom and grabs his wand. "Muffliato." He turns and looks at you, holding your gaze while he locks the door. He was still wearing most of his clothes from yesterday, you had only managed to remove his blazer. He pulls his shirt up over his head, leaving him in just his trousers. You admire his physique, noticing the toned outline of his abs and sharp V lines leading down into his boxers.

"Bec, how many times have I got to tell you not to fucking do that." You stop immediately, not realising you had been twirling your hair in your fingers. You bite your lower lip. He walks back over to the bed, grabbing your legs and pulling you to the edge of the bed. You let out a surprised laugh as he kneels on the floor, just inches away from you.

"Oh, so you think it's funny?" He's smirking at you. You're laughing even more now.

"I'm sorry! I can't help it!"

"Okay, we'll see who's laughing in the end."

You stop laughing now, leaning up on your elbows so you can look down at him, your jaw hanging open. His words had sent a jolt of electricity up through your spine. His hand comes up to your chest and pushes you back down. You feel his cold rings press against your skin, his fingers making their way up and wrapping around your neck, adding slight pressure.

He grabs a fistful of your hair, "do you like your hair being pulled, Bec?" You can only move your head up and down slightly in agreement, as he keeps his grip on you tight.

He slowly lets go of you, stands up, and removes the belt from his trousers. He climbs back on top of you so you were trapped underneath him. He brings your arms up above your head so they were at his eye level, and ties the belt around your wrists, then pulls on it to make sure it's tight enough.