55

YOU STAND WITH DRACO AS HE opens the door to the Manor, welcoming Blaise and Lux inside. She walks over to you and wraps her arms around you.

"Have you told him yet?" She whispers into your ear, you glance over to make sure Draco isn't paying attention to either of you.

"No not yet, and I need your help." You whisper back, she pulls away and looks at you.

"Follow my lead," she turns to face the boys, "we're just heading to the bathroom."

They nod absentmindedly in agreement as they continue talking. You grab Lux's hand and pull her towards the downstairs bathroom.

"I've done something stupid, and I'm really hoping you might know how to fix it." You say to her as soon as the door to the bathroom is shut. 

"Okay, take a breath, and calmly explain what's happened. We'll figure it out, you shouldn't be getting stressed it isn't good for the baby."

You listen to her and breathe in deeply. "Okay, so after I came home from visiting you, Draco had set up this whole thing in his bedroom, hundreds of candles were lit, he bought me this sunflower necklace," you hold up the sunflower from your neck for her to see, "he had pride and prejudice for us to read and-"

"Sounds great, Bec, but get to the point." She hurries you.

"Right, sorry." You force your eyes shut and shake your head. "Well, he also had champagne... and I drank a glass."

"BEC!"

"I know! But I wasn't ready to tell him and I... I kind of forgot?"

"YOU FORGOT?!"

"Yes, alright? I already feel bad enough, you don't have to make me feel worse."

"You don't have very good judgement, do you?"

"Clearly not, no. Can you help me or not?"

She sighs, crossing her arms. "Luckily, I think I know something what could help."

"Oh, thank god." You place your hand on your chest, focusing on slowing your heart rate. You had been panicking ever since that you might have done irreparable damage.

She raises her wand at you, directly pointing it at your stomach. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"Reparifors Partus."

You see a dark black circle shoot from the end of her wand, coming towards you as it wraps around your stomach, forming a circle around your body. Lux opens her eyes as the circle of black smoke fades into nothing.

"Thank you, Lux. Really."

"It's fine. But don't do it again, I can't just magic away your mistakes. You're going to be a Mum, you need to start looking after yourself and the baby."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry."

"Come on, the boys will be looking for us." She turns away from you, opening the door as you follow after her.

"Blaise? What are you doing?" You hear Lux say as you pull the door open wider so you can see into the hall. Blaise was stood right outside the bathroom with a downcast expression. He glances between you and Lux.

"Bec, I um... I think you might want to go look for Malfoy."

"Why? What's wrong?" You ask, panic rising inside of you.

"Well, we were just looking for you both, and... we kind of overheard what Lux said to you. About the baby?" His eyes don't stop moving between the two of you, clearly uncomfortable. He finally decides to hold your gaze. "Are you really pregnant, Bec?"