20

THE FOLLOWING MORNING YOU wake to find Draco still in your bed beside you. You get up without disturbing him and walk to the bathroom, the in between of your thighs throbbing. You turn on the shower and stand under the hot water, as you gently run your hands over the parts of your body Draco touched, replaying last night in your head. You had missed him so much. Suddenly, you feel his right arm wrap around your waist from behind.

"Showering without me?" He plants a gentle kiss on your forehead. He grabs the soap and works it up into a lather, cleaning your skin. He takes his time and begins cleaning your hair as you lean your head back onto his shoulder, closing your eyes. You had been with him multiple times before, but never had this type of intimacy between you. You turn around to face him as he quickly turns and walks out the shower, closing the glass door behind him. You can't see him anymore because of the steam. You finish rinsing your hair and climb out, to find him fully clothed and standing holding out a towel for you.

Although confused as to why he just left, you don't mention it. "Thanks." You grab the towel from his hand.

"I need to go get my robes, I'll wait in the common room for you so we can go get some breakfast before classes start." He kisses your cheek.

"Okay." You say with a sweet smile, casting a drying charm and tying your hair back out your face. You put on your robes and head down to the common room. You find his platinum blonde head of hair and walk over to him, "Draco, I need a few things from you before we can continue."

He looks around uncomfortably, before nodding his head. "Okay, what are your terms." He tucks a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Firstly, you need to apologise to Theo, and so do I. He didn't deserve that last night."

Draco's expression turns hard. "Yes he fucking did, Becca. He's fucking in love with you."

"Don't be so ridiculous! We were just drinking and dancing and he got carried away."

"Are you kidding me? You seriously didn't notice that he smelled your perfume yesterday when Slughorn opened the lid on the amortentia?" You pause for a moment, eyes locked with Draco, brows furrowed.

"I was stood right next to him, he could obviously just smell my actual perfume. It wasn't because of the love potion."

"No, Becca. You're wrong. You know how overwhelming the smell is. I could smell your fucking perfume and I was nowhere near you. I saw it written all over his face when he realised what he fucking said."

You smile at the thought of Draco smelling you in his amortentia, because you had smelled him as well.

"I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding." You say, still unconvinced.

"Bec, he fell in love with my girl. I'm not apologising to him."

"Why didn't you write me?" You drop the subject, figuring you'll work in Theo later.

"We don't have time for this now."

"Stop giving me excuses, I want answers Draco."

"And I'll give you them, but not right now. We can meet tonight."

"Okay, I'll come to your dorm after dinner."

"No, meet me at the Astronomy Tower. 10pm."

"But that will be past curfew, we can't."

"Just do as I say, please. For me."

"Yeah, okay." How does he manage to always get his own way? "One last thing." He sighs at you. "I just need to know," you stand on the tips of you toes and move to whisper in his ear, "how does my pussy taste?" You hear him groan into your ear as he wraps his arms around you, leaving kisses down your neck. You push him away, "patience is a virtue, Draco." As you grab his hand and lead him out of the common room.