11

YOU HEAD BACK TO YOUR DORM after dinner, giving Draco a kiss goodbye and telling him you'll be at his dorm soon. You take off your robes and go into the bathroom, you take a shower and brush your teeth, leaving your hair damp. You put on your underwear, a slinky black g-string, and matching bralette with black fishnet stockings. You were going to study but didn't mean you couldn't hang around for a little after it was finished. You throw your floor length green silk robe around you to finish off the look.

You walk out the bathroom to find Lux, Daphne and Pansy in the dorm. It's the first time you've seen Pansy since everyone heard you and Draco. At the time she hadn't known it was you, but Daphne definitely will have told her now.

"Hey," Lux says, with a warm smile. Coming over to you. Thank god she had your back, you always hated confrontation. You squeeze her hand as she holds yours, "what time are you headed out? I'll come with you, I'm meeting up with Blaise."

"Oh, just now, actually I-" you trail off when you see Pansy meet your gaze. She didn't look angry with you, her eyes were red and puffy and her expression just looked sad.

"Hey, Pansy." You begin to approach her slowly. Um, I just wanted to say, that I had no idea you and Draco had been an item over the summer. I only just found out last night."

"And would it have changed your actions had you known?"

You freeze. You hadn't prepared for this question, and honestly, no probably not. Not after finding out how he could set your whole body alight with just once touch.

"Pansy, I-I'm sorry, bu-"

"Save it, Havelock." She stands up off her bed and walks towards you. "It won't last anyway, he always said how much you used to bore him to death whenever you opened your damn mouth. He'll come back to me soon enough, when he remembers how much he misses the taste of me."

You feel the tears start to well in your eyes as she pushes past you and storms out the dorm, Daphne following after her.

"Becca, don't listen to her, she's just trying to get a reaction out of you. I'm sure that's not true."

"Yeah, yeah of course." You say, wiping your tears away.

"Come on, let's go." She grabs your stuff off the side that you need for Draco's dorm, silently grateful that she's your best friend. You both head down the stairs towards the common room, you hear Zabini and Draco with Nott in the common room, giggling and winding each other up. You don't take your eyes off the floor, focusing on the intricate details on the black and green carpet beneath your feet. Your hearing is almost muffled as Lux practically drags you along by your arm.

"Draco," Lux shouts his name as the boys fall silent.

"What's wrong?" He asks, walking over to both of you. "Has something happened?"

Zabini comes over and takes Lux's place as she walks towards Draco to explain to him about Pansy. "Bec, are you okay?" He asks you. You look towards his eyes but don't answer. You grab your wand from the pocket of your robe.

"Where is she?" You ask.

"Who, Bec? What's wrong?"

"Parkinson. Where did she go?" Your voice growing slightly louder, Draco looks to you.

"Someone answer my damn question. Where the fuck did she go?"

"Becca," Draco starts towards you, "it doesn't matter what she said. Just let it go-"

"And would you let it go if Mikhail came to you and said I liked how he tastes more than you?" You snap at him. "No, I didn't think so."

Nott stands up, "this conversation seems a little private so we're just going to-"