25

YOU REACH THE BOTTOM OF the winding stairs that lead to the top of the tower, as Draco opens the door and pulls you up the stairs holding your hand. "Oh, gosh! It's freezing!" You say, reaching the top of the tower. You walk towards the railings and look out at the stars in the sky as you notice snow falling.

"Here," Draco says, waving his wand and casting a warming spell over the both of you. "Better?" You nod your head as he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you in for a kiss. It starts gentle, before he moves his hands up your waist, lifting your skirt up slightly and pushing his tongue into your mouth. His gentle kisses turn to desperate moans.

He pins you against one of the pillars at the top of the tower, grabbing your chin with his hand, the feeling of his rings pushing into your skin drove you crazy.

"Here." He reaches inside his blazer and pulls out a vial, throwing it to you. You catch it and drink it while Draco removes his blazer, throwing it to the side of the tower. He uses his wand to place a blanket and pillows on the floor of the tower, before hundreds of floating candles appear and light themselves, creating a warm glow. He grabs your hand and leads you over to the blanket, laying you down. He kisses you gently, before grabbing your thigh and lifting it up over him. The position gives him better access to reach your underwear, which he starts to rub circles on top of as you push your hips against his fingers.

He pushes your underwear to the side and slides two fingers inside of you, curling them as you moan into his mouth. He begins to rub your clit with his thumb, while you buck your hips against his fingers. He removes his fingers, leaving you craving his touch, as he climbs on top of you and undoes his belt. You remove your top and skirt, then pull off your underwear. He pulls down his trousers and boxers, revealing his hard dick as it pings upwards against his torso. You sit up and kiss him, both of you on your knees. You pull his top up and over his head, so both of your naked bodies were pressed against one another. It felt odd, being in the astronomy tower where anyone could walk in and see you, yet you felt as though there was no one else in the world.

You push him back so he's lying down on the floor, and climb on top of him so his face is lined with your pussy and your face is lined with his dick. You hear Draco murmur "I fucking love you." As you lower yourself onto his mouth and take his dick in your mouth, rubbing him up and down while sucking on the tip. He sucks your clit and inserts his fingers into you once more, as you both moan against each other.

He continues sucking and fingering you, as you feel your high building. You remove his dick from your mouth and scream "Draco I'm gonna-" as he grabs your head and forces you back down to take him back in your mouth, you continue sucking as you come in his mouth, your legs shaking as he grabs your thighs to keep you upright. He comes into your mouth at the same time, as you continue sucking and swallow his come. You lift up from him and turn to face him, your juices dripping down the side of his face as you see his chin glistening in the light of the candles.

"Fuck me, Becca." Is all he can say as you climb back on top of him and he slides inside of you. "Fuck!" He shouts, sitting up and grabbing your waist. He stands up and slams you into the pillar, thrusting into you. He moves his hands underneath your knees so your legs are raised higher, giving him more access. He slams into you over and over, groaning each time he reaches deep inside of you. You scream his name, "Draco!" Arching your back and throwing your head back.

"Fuck Becca, I'm gunna come again." He mutters, leaning his head against your chest.

You grab onto his hair, "fuck me. Come on, Draco, come inside me."

With that he releases himself inside of you, slowing his pace as he places you back onto the floor.

The next day, you're on your way to Charms when you bump into someone, dropping all your books on the floor.