19

YOU WALK DOWN THE STAIRS into the common room, your heart in your mouth. You come to a stop at the bottom of the stairs, looking around the room. Lux pulls you over to get a bottle of firewhiskey and pours you both a drink.

"Can you see him yet?" She asks you casually.

"Nope. You?"

"Nuh uh. I'll keep an eye out. Oh, and drink this." She hands you a vial. You look at her, puzzled as she pulls one out of her bag for herself. "Wishful thinking! Come on, let's dance!" You both drink the vial and down your drinks before heading into the middle of the common room, where the furniture had been moved to make room to dance. Blaise and Theo come over to you, hugging you both. Theo grabs your hand and spins you around as you blush.

"Wow, Havelock. Look at you." He leans in to whisper in your ear. "Malfoy doesn't know what he's missing."

Your heart skips a beat at the mention of Malfoy's name. But more importantly, was Theo flirting with you? You look at Lux who smiles at you as she's dancing with Blaise, waving her hand instructing you to dance with Theo. You think nothing more of it as you both start to move to the music, he slowly starts moving closer to you as he places a hand on your waist and hovers for a moment to see how you'll react. When you don't protest, he puts the other hand onto your waist as you wrap your hands around his neck. His hands start to slide lower down your body as he grabs your behind, it shoots a jolt right through your body. You had missed being touched by someone so much, even though your heart still belonged to Malfoy you couldn't deny Theo was handsome.

You continue dancing with him, before he pulls you over to the side of the room to get you both a drink. "I'm the luckiest bloke at this party." He says, handing a cup to you. You take it from him and down it in one, the alcohol was starting to affect you now.

"What are you talking about?" You shout over the music.

"Everyone in here would kill to be dancing with you. You're stunning, Havelock." He places a hand on your cheek and looks into your eyes as if searching for an answer. He pulls you in to kiss him, it was different to Draco. More delicate.

"Theo, I-" before you can say anything else Theo falls into you knocking you onto the floor. You see Draco standing over the two of you as he reaches down and pulls Theo up by the scruff of his neck, he draws his fist back and punches him square in the jaw.

"Draco, what the fuck are you doing!" You scream, trying to get up to your feet. Blaise is there now trying to pull Draco off Theo, Lux running over to help you up.

"She's not yours anymore, Malfoy!" Theo shouts at Draco, trying to get a dig at him.

"Not by fucking choice and you know that, you fucking wanker! You can't have her! You're not good enough for her!"

"Oh, and you are?" They both move towards each other again as Blaise struggles to pull Draco back.

"Both of you, stop it!" You shout, standing in between them. You turn to Theo, "Theo, I'm so sorry. I love you, I really do, but I could never be with you. I didn't mean to lead you on or anything. Don't get me wrong, you're so handsome," Draco scoffs and rolls his eyes, "but my heart belongs to someone else." Theo looks at you, with hurt in his eyes. "And you." You turn to Draco now, "how dare you. How fucking dare you!" You're pushing him in the chest with both hands as Blaise moves away from him. "You ignore me for 8 months and think you have some sort of claim on me?" You pause in disbelief. "Fuck you. I can do what I want, with who I want." You turn and walk away, back up to your dorm, as you hear footsteps come after you. You throw the door to your dorm open.

"Ugh, I can't believe him!" You shout, head in your hands. "Why does he get to make me fall in love and rip it all away and still have control over my life?" You turn to face Lux, but see Draco stood there instead.

"Oh. It's you. W-what are you-" your words fail you as you try to speak, your chest rising and falling with each breath you take.

He walks over to you briskly and pushes you back against the wall, cupping your chin and pushing his body against yours. You notice how different he really looks. His hair is now pushed back out of his eyes, showing how sunken they are. He looks so tired.

"You think you can dance with Nott and I'm just going to stand by and watch it? You think I'm going to let him grab your arse and run his hands all over that pretty little body of yours and not do anything?" You should have been scared. You should have been worried that you couldn't get free from his grip. But you had never been more turned on. The wetness between your thighs was clearly evident, you arched your back and pushed yourself against him trying to gain some friction. He notices as he glances down and grabs your hip. "You're mine." His hand leaves four face and grabs your hand, his fingers rubbing the ring he gave you. "Forever & Always."

He crushes his mouth against yours as he grabs your thigh and lifts it up, his tongue licking your lips asking for entrance. You open your mouth as the taste of peppermint dances on your tongue. Oh my god how you have missed this. You grab his hair and pull on it, lifting your other leg up and wrapping them around him. You moan into his mouth as he continues kissing you, pushing you against the wall. He slides the bottom of your dress up so your underwear is showing, before pulling it up and over your head and throwing it to the floor then you're back to kissing him again.

"I've missed you so much." You say against his lips.

"I know, me too." He murmurs back, "hold on." He says as you grab onto his shoulders, using your legs and arms to hold yourself up as he takes the weight off you that was keeping you up against the wall and reaches down to undo his belt buckle and pull down his trousers.

"Wait, do you have any-"

"I already drank one." You interrupt. He raises an eyebrow at you, "wishful thinking." You echo Lux. He smirks at you before coming back to meet your lips again, his lips move to your neck, leaving little bruises all over. He reaches down to your knickers and pulls them to the side.

"Someone's excited." He says against your neck, obviously noticing how wet you were.

"Ugh, just hurry up and fuck me already." He groans and slides his dick along your slit before slamming into your entrance.

"Fuck, Draco!" You shout. He slams into you over and over again, moaning with each thrust into your ear.

"Shit, I love it when you scream my fucking name." His hands go to the small of your back as he lifts you off the wall and walks over to your bed. He lies you down and and kisses you, pulling both your legs over his shoulders as he picks up his pace again.

You close your eyes in pleasure and bring your hand to cover your mouth.

"Don't you fucking dare." He says, moving your hand away. "I've missed the sound of your moans. I want to hear them. All of them."

He grabs your hair and pulls it, making you moan in pleasure as he continues to thrust into you, reaching deeper than ever before.

"D-Draco I'm gunna-"

"Fuck, Becca, come on my dick." Your hands grab the sheets on your bed, as you feel yourself come on him, your muscles tightening around him inside of you. "Fuck, Becca." He moans as he thrusts a couple more times and comes inside of you.

He falls onto the bed beside you, panting. "Oh my god. That was the best one yet." You say in between pants as he looks at you and you both start to laugh. Your breathing begins to slow.

"Why didn't you write me back?" You ask, still looking up at the ceiling.

"Becca, it's complicated. I just want to be happy in this moment, please. Can we discuss it tomorrow?"

"Okay." You begrudgingly agree. Although you wanted to know what was happening with him, you had to agree that you can't remember the last time you were this happy.

"Let's do it again." You climb on top of him and straddle him, leaning down to kiss him."

Tysm for reading! 1K reads ah omg! I can't believe it thank you all so much 💕

Please vote/comment/share! 💕