𝟏𝟑 || 𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒍. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒔"

♣️

''Yes Dad, I like it here, everything is fine ''

I was hoping this would make him stop asking annoying questions, but I was wrong. For 20 minutes he's been asking me about my work, Alexanders's family, and Los Angeles.

Christian stared at me with a confused look and a raised eyebrow, seeing how impatient I get with every second passing. I love my dad, I forgave him for sending me here the moment I laid my eyes on Alexander, but we talk almost every day and he's always asking the same things. I need time for myself.

"Alexander told me he's very pleased with your work. I'm proud of you, darling."

I raised an eyebrow confused at his words.
Did Alexander really said that to my father?

I can't believe that, especially after our fight last week. I left him speechless in his own house and yet when I was leaving my heart sank with every step I took. I didn't felt the pleasure of my win, it tasted like a failure. Failure that I let this motherfucker get some emotions out of me. I was mad at myself for letting this happen.

So I spend the last week at Christian. I only went to the mansion to spend time with Ava and Emma, ​​and always makes sure to not see Alexander on my way out. It's better for me. I need some space from him, his presence, his beautiful face, and his toxic smile. All of him.

I tried to fuck Alexander out of my system with Christian but failed once again.

"I'm doing the best I can" I cleared my throat, leaning my head back in the seat, looking ahead, where I saw the private jet with Alexander's company name printed on it.

After more than 10 minutes, I managed to say goodbye to Dad, sighed, and looked at Christian, who is staring at me with a big smile.

I'm starting to worry that this boy might like me. Like really really likes me.

Yes, we spent an amazing week together. Mostly naked in bed, but that's why it was so special. I don't want more, I don't need more. Everything between us is perfect the way it is.

But his father has high hopes of us becoming a couple. I think his son too.

"See you in a week?" He asked hopefully, and I nodded before taking my bag from the back seat.

''See you in a week'' I smiled, kissing him quickly on the lips, and before he had the chance to depend on the kiss I pulled away.

I left his expensive car, while Alexander's staff pulled my things out of Christian's car and put them on the private jet.

Christian looked at me, with a smile on his face, and winked at me before driving away. I didn't know I was holding my breath until I saw his car leaving. I felt relief.

''You're late''

I rolled my eyes trying to avoid the spasms I felt in my body once I heard his deep dominant voice. I turned around to look at Alexander, who is already staring at me with a calm face, hands in his pocket, all clean and fresh. Attractive as always.

"I don't want my staff to witness your unprofessional behavior with your little boyfriend."

His jaw tightened while staring at me with pursed lips in a straight line and wrinkled eyebrows. It's more than obvious he doesn't like the idea of me and Christian and I don't know why that makes me happy.