Scars in West Grizzlies

A/N: warning, smut

You stand topless staring at the puckered weeping skin in disgust, sighing deeply as your fingers ghost over the stitches feeling the raised ridges. It's going to be an ugly scar. Twisting in the mirror you look over your shoulder to stare at the entry wound, it's smaller but no less angry looking. You'd never considered yourself vain but as you take in the new features that will always be there to remind you of what happened, you realize you are starting to look like the outlaw people saw you as.

Arthur had always hated his scars, a fact you never understood until now, you found his cute, only adding to his rugged features, but you found each time you'd compliment them or trace them he'd gently move your hand or brush you off with a simple 'Nah, I ain't worth looking at, but you...' often followed with him smothering you in kisses as he wraps you in his arms. Now you understood. Scars were memories of the past, a constant reminder of what you had survived. For better or worse.

Lost in your memories you jump as a pair of strong arms circle your waist; a soft chuckle tickles your ear as a kiss presses to your neck.

"Sorry, darlin' didn't mean to startle ya." He smiles, eyes meeting yours in the mirror as he kisses the top of your shoulder.

"Whatcha doin' in here?" he asks, continuing to pepper kisses along your shoulder and up your neck.

You wrap your arms around his and sigh. "Just looking at the mess Colm made of me."

He slips his arm from yours and slides your long Y/H/C hair over your uninjured shoulder. Making sure to maintain eye contact he presses a long kiss to your shoulder, just above your wound. His fingers ghost over your skin, leaving goosebumps in their wake, slowly edging past your breasts until they reach your front wound. It amazes you how someone as big as him can be so gentle, yet you barely feel his touch as his calloused lightly trace your wound.

"I don't see a mess I see a beautiful survivor" he breaks eye contact to press an open mouth kiss below your ear.

You sigh at the kiss, about to protest but his hand ghosts back down to your nipple, barely making contact he brushes lightly over it

You sigh at the kiss, about to protest but his hand ghosts back down to your nipple, barely making contact he brushes lightly over it. Your breath hitches as he continues tracing around the hardening bud.

"I see my beautiful Y/N, strong, and powerful." His fingers continue lightly over your stomach as his lips trail wet kisses over your shoulder.

You lean your head relaxing into his touch, you loved when he played you like this, barely-there touches and kisses in places that had wetness pooling in your underwear. He knew your body better than you did and he could always use it to his advantage. Arthur's eyes catch yours in the mirror and he smirks, knowing he's got you where he wants you. Seconds away from begging.

"I see a woman who knows how to fight." He continues as his other arm dips below the waistband of your skirt and down to where you need him most.

His fingers slowly glide over the growing wet patch, he hums, a knowing smiling creeps across his face as he stares at you in the mirror. His blue eyes were almost blown black with lust.

"I see a woman who has survived so much." He continues his onslaught of kisses, eyes never leaving yours.

He switches to your other nipple, slowly tweaking and pulling the bud. His nimble fingers pull your underwear aside, rubbing along your folds and gathering your wetness.

"Arthur please" you're practically panting.

He chuckles at your neediness.

"So beautiful." He purrs as he dips two fingers into your heat. Slipping past your entrance with ease he curls them to where you need him most, working you higher and higher.

Your breath hitches as his thumb presses over your clit. His callouses add to the sensation as he begins to rub tight circles. He's working you so quickly to the edge, your head falls back onto his chest as your eyes flutter shut as the pleasure builds inside you.

He ceases his movement, your eyes spring open as you whine at the loss of sensations.

"Eyes open sweetheart, I want you to see how beautiful you look when you cum for me."

You meet his eyes in the mirror again. Oh how you were going to kill him when you were finished, but you nod, sighing contently as his fingers continue in their steady rhythm.

"Good girl." He smirks. "Look at how beautiful you look, flushed and about to cum."

He works you quickly back to your peak, the coil in your belly tight and ready to snap. Your breathing is rapid as his arm tightens around your waist, his bulge presses to your behind letting you know just how turned on he is.

"Cum for me Y/N, let me see you." He breathes in your ear.

As if his words were the permission you need the coil snaps and you cum, the pleasure shooting through you as you begin to pulse around his fingers. His eyes are drinking you in as he continues to work you through your high.

His hand clamps over your mouth, quieting the pornographic moan that begins to slip from your lips. You're in camp after all and as much as he loves hearing your moans, he's selfish in not letting anyone else hear them.

"Good girl. Shhhh. So good for me Y/N." He whispers praise in your ear as he brings you down from your high.

Once he's sure he's pulled every possible drop of pleasure from you he pulls his hand free and turns you around, wrapping you in his arms. You bury your face in his chest, breathing in his scent that brings with it the promise of safety. His lips press to the top of your head as he hugs you.

"Thank you, Arthur."

"Anytime." He chuckles.

You stand like this for some time, both of you enjoying the feeling of the other's arms. Arthur is the first to pull away, his hand dropping to rearrange the painful erection he's still in possession of.

"Need a hand?" you raise your eyebrow, smirking.

"Nah, this was about you. 'Sides we got work to do." He shuffles his jeans to a more comfortable position.

"Work?" your brows furrow as you reach for your shirt, pulling it over yourself.

"Yea, we're moving down to a place called Rhodes. Dutch thinks we can lay low down there for a while, maybe even make a permanent camp."

While you highly doubted anything Dutch planned anymore, you allowed yourself a brief moment of hope that you and Arthur could start to build some roots in a place. Like a real couple, not outlaws.

"Sounds like a plan." You smiled, allowing Arthur's hand to entwine in yours and lead you outside.

A/N: okay, I actually had no intention of this being a smut chapter but then Arthur walked in and the whole thing went to shit. Hopefully you enjoyed!
I want to hear your thoughts on the images, do they add or take away from the reading experience?