Realizations in Rhodes

A/N: Warning, contains smut

Keiron protests as John and Arthur tie him to the tree by the chicken coup.

"I ain't an O'Driscoll, I came here to help!"

"You sure smell like an O'Driscoll." John scrunches up his nose as he finishes securing the ropes.

Dutch, Hosea, Bill, and Micah already have their heads together

Dutch, Hosea, Bill, and Micah already have their heads together. Trying to figure out what to do with their latest arrival.

"You okay?" Arthur wraps an arm around you and speaks low so only you can hear.

You nod, curling further into Arthur's side, enjoying his warmth.

"Do you trust him?"

"I don't know." You sigh. "He was with the O'Driscolls, but I think he's just a scared kid. Look at him, they clearly did a number on him before he came here."

Arthur considers Keiron's bloodied appearance. "Well, I don't trust him."

"You don't trust anyone." You giggle shoving him playfully.

He scoops you into his arms, bridal style, spinning you around. "I have never been more offended. I trusted you and look at the shit that's got me into. I'm a fool in love."

You giggle at his playfulness, swatting at his chest. "Put me down you brute, I'm getting dizzy!"

"Ahem." Abigail smiles at you both. "Sorry to interrupt, I was hoping to speak to Y/N."

Placing you on solid ground he kisses your temple. "Sure thing, I gotta go see what we're gonna do with him anyway." He tips his hat at you both and joins John at the table with the others.

"So, when are you gonna tell him?" She crosses her arms giving you one of her signature scolding looks, that you'd seen John receive many of time. But never had they been aimed at you.

"What're talking about?"

"Don't you dare try and play dumb with me." She smirks.

"Abigail, I really have no idea what you're talking about."

She rolls her eyes exasperated that you seemed intent keeping up the charade.

"Oh please, peeing at some ungodly hour this morning. Your sudden aversion to coffee. I mean, I know Pearson's coffee is crap but it's never bothered you before. I was the same way too, y'know?"

"Abigail! What are you talking about!?" You were getting really pissed off with the conversation.

"Oh shit, you really don't know..."

"Jesus Christ... know what?"

"Y/N, I think you're pregnant."

She was insane. That was the only explanation. You couldn't get pregnant; lord knows Arthur had finished in you enough times, but it just never happened. So, you'd both assumed it wasn't an issue.