*Bonus Chapter*

A/N: This chapter is just a bonus as the next one is not quite ready It adds nothing to the plot and is purely here for your reading pleasure. Header and chapter image: @Sadiexarthur (another Instagram you should definitely check out)

Warnings: smut themes.

One month later

Getting shot almost seemed preferable to this; the pain of a hot bullet tearing through his skin and muscle was nothing compared to the throbbing, aching need between his legs.

"Sweetheart...please" he practically growled into your ear as he ground his erection into your ass, your hips thrust needily back into him.

"Arthur... we agreed..." a breathy moan escaping your lips only fuelling his desire more as he slips two fingers between your folds, finding your clit easily and pressing lightly against it.

"I can feel how soaked you are, you want this as badly as I do. Let me help relieve the ache, I'll make you feel so good darlin'." 

You were beginning to regret the decision to wait until your wedding night to finally have sex again. In the beginning, it hadn't been so bad and had almost seemed exciting, knowing you would have something 'unique' about your wedding night since you weren't exactly a virgin. But as the days began to drag on you realized what a mammoth task resisting Arthur's advances turned out to be.

When he wasn't eating you alive with his eyes, he was touching you at every opportunity he could, his hands becoming more lingering and forceful, pushing you up against the table as you prepared food, or pulling you to his lap the minute Tris was free from your arms. John and Charles knew something was up as he grew increasingly snappy, the frustration of so many wasted erections wearing down his patience.

"Arthur, you can't take it out on the guys." You'd chuckled one day after dodging his advances in the kitchen and then proceeding to witness him scream at John for 'walking too loudly'.

"It's bad enough he eats like a goddamn horse, he doesn't have to walk like one too." He grumbles, pouting like a spoilt child. You notice his knee bouncing anxiously as he sits before, he stands so quickly you flinch at the sudden movement. "Did Charles move my hunting knife? CHARLES, I TOLD YOU NOT TO MOVE MY GODDAMN KNIFE!"

You cover Tris's ears playfully as you watch him stomp away, no doubt on his way to pick a fight with Charles or John, you can't help but smile to yourself at Arthur's blue-ball-driven tantrum. "I guess daddy is regretting agreeing to our deal huh sweet pea?"

Arthur practically vibrated with tension constantly. He wanted to respect your wishes he really did but he'd underestimated his ability to stay control himself after so long apart. It had gotten to the point he could no longer be in the room when you fed Tris, his sex-starved brain filling his mind with the filthiest of thoughts, thoughts he didn't want to have with his daughter close by. On top of the thoughts, he was constantly dealing with his erections, like a teenager hitting puberty he grew hard from something as simple as you bending down in front of him. On more than one occasion this had happened with Charles and John, and worse still, Abigail, in the room; each time he'd quickly grunt an excuse to leave, fleeing to the back barn to relieve himself.

The man was a wreck.

And so, this morning as you lay tucked against his chest, he reached the end of his patience, feeling you grind back against him in your sleep.

He resisted as long as he could, repeating in his head that he could do this, just two more days to go, but as you softly whimpered and ground back against him again, he realized you were just as horny as he was, and the sounds of your soft whimpers shattered any mental walls he'd hoped to build.