Epilouge II

Warnings: brief smut

Photo credit: Instagram youralrightgurrrl

You are in the outside pen, grooming Boadicea and enjoying the gentle breeze in the air when a pair of warm large hands slowly smooth around your belly causing you to gasp and drop the grooming brush, a solid chest meets your back as a gentle kiss...

You are in the outside pen, grooming Boadicea and enjoying the gentle breeze in the air when a pair of warm large hands slowly smooth around your belly causing you to gasp and drop the grooming brush, a solid chest meets your back as a gentle kiss presses to your shoulder.

"How are my wife and son doing? He breathes against your ear, before pressing another kiss to your neck, his lips linger against your skin and he sighs, contentedly, causing goosebumps to erupt down your spine.

Biting your lip with a smile, you try hard to suppress the beginnings of arousal. Your pregnancy once again playing havoc with your hormones, and Arthur was thoroughly enjoying the benefits of helping you through them.

"Oh, you have decided our unborn child is a boy, have you?" you raise your eyebrow turning to wrap your arms around your husband's neck, he hums positively, enjoying the closeness. "How's the wagon coming along?" You ask.

"Almost finished, it'll be ready for the baby arriving, don't worry. Is the Doc. still coming today?"

"He said he'll be here after dinner."

You had decided that this time you were going to give birth with an actual doctor present, the last time had caused you enough trauma that you wanted to take every precaution you could to deliver this baby, safely and comfortably. Arthur and you did not expect to fall pregnant again, neither of you believed you even could after the mutilation you'd endured birthing Tris, but alas 8 months ago after a particularly steamy moment in the back barn, your unborn baby had been conceived.

8 months earlier

"You have to be quiet sweetheart." Arthur pants, snaking a hand across your mouth to silence your moans.

His hips snap against you, thrusting himself deep inside you and making you whine with ecstasy.

"Fuck you feel so good darlin'." Arthur practically growls into your ear, his free hand and gripping your hip tightly to stay grounded. "So-ugh- goddamn good."

You nip at his hand, biting back the moan as Arthur pushes you over the edge, your orgasm rippling through your body as he continues to pump into you.

"That's it, sweetheart, so good for me." He praises, thrusting deep inside of you and following you over the edge, his arm shoots out and grabs the beam you are bent over, stopping his weight from falling on you as he tried to catch his breath.

"Mommy, Daddy, where are you!?" Tris's voice sing-songs from outside the barn, snapping you both back to reality.

Your stolen moment ending as quickly as it started.

"Shit." Arthur curses, wincing as he pulls out of you, quickly smoothing down your skirt and shaking himself back into his jeans. "How did she find us?"