Warmth at Colter II

A/N : Chapter Contains smut.
Header Photo credit: Instagram sadiexarthur

"Make me forget Arthur"

"He frowns, "Y/N....I don-..."

You press your mouth to him and kiss him, he relaxes but still doesn't kiss you back.

"Please Arthur." You whisper against his mouth.
At that he kisses you back, hand coming up to tangle in your hair as the other wraps around your waist.

You move to straddle his lap, but he stops you. You break from the kiss to look at him, confused.

"Not here"

You nod, and he goes to stand, scooping you us bridal style and walking you to the small bedroom. He sets you down on the bed and begins to peel away your layers.

"I'll help you forget" his voice a deep whisper.

Your blouse is open, still around your arms but revealing your breast to him. You shiver as the cold air hits your nipples making them perk up at the chill. Arthur licks his lips before dipping down and capturing a hard bud in his mouth, tongue swirling around. You gasp at the sensation, the warmth spreading instantly through your body. His warm hand cups your free breast, thumb rubbing slow circles.
He pulls off your nipple with a pop, laying slow, wet kisses down your stomach, calloused hands sliding down your waist to your skirt.

"Arthur take my skirt off." You command breathlessly.

"Ya sure? It's still pretty cold in here?"

You nod helping him shimmy your skirt and drawers down your hips and onto the floor. Your completely bare beneath him as he slowly takes you all in.

"Ya so beautiful Y/N, gonna help ya forget everything." He dips his head pressing wet kisses on the inside of your thigh.

Slowly lifting your thighs he positions them over his shoulder. Holding your hips down with one arm.
"So so beautiful..." He whispers before licking a long stripe up your pussy.

"Mmmh" is all you can manage as you snake a hand into his hair. Its longer now, your fingers able to tug at the locks. Making him growl into you as you do so.

"I missed this, I missed you." He whispers against you before sucking your clit into his mouth, flicking his tongue quickly against it.

You gasp at the feeling, your eyes fluttering closed, head tipping back.
He keeps alternating between kitten licks and sucking on your clit until your hips are bucking into his mouth. One hand gripping his head, the other threatening to tear the sheets as you grasp them tightly.

"Stay still sweetheart." He clamps your hips tighter in place with his arm before continuing his onslaught of licks.

"-'M so close..." You manage as he holds you on the edge.

Two fingers circle your entrance gathering your wetness.

"Wanna feel you cum on my fingers," he says pushing past your opening curling them inside you, and circling the spot he knows so well.

He knows how to control your body, and you let him. Always happy to surrender to him.
It's too much, you can't hold on, the coil pulled tight in your stomach.

"I... fuck...Arthur...I'm..." Your back arches as you cry out, thighs clamping his head to you.

He's lapping up your juices, feeling your walls pulse around his fingers. He's painfully hard, nothing turns him on more than watching you cum. He's rutting into the bed as you come down from your high.

"I've been dreaming o' that every night. Missed seeing you lose yer self like that."

You smile leaning up to kiss him as you unbutton his shirt. He leans back, quickly stepping off the bed to remove his jeans and belt.

You stand up, enjoying the confusion on his face, it quickly disappears as you kiss him. The kiss deepens and you push him to sit on the bed.

"What are you...?" Quickly understanding what you intend to do his eyes widen. "Sweetheart your don-... -Oh fuck darlin''"

Eyes pinching shut he throws his head back as you wrap your mouth around his cock. Sliding him deep into your throat and back out.
You pull back off him, a trail of saliva connects your lips to the tip.

"Language sailor" you smirk.

"Jeeesus darlin'" he shakes his head chuckling. His hand caressing your cheek.

You lick the tip before swallowing him down again, your hand grasping what you can't fit. Eyes never leaving his, enjoying seeing the lust in his eyes.
Setting a steady rhythm with your hand and mouth it's not long before you feel his balls tightening against your chin telling you he's close. The hand on your cheek moving to wrap in your hair as he starts to thrust into your mouth.

"Sweetheart you feel so good.... fuck Y/N, no... I need..." His hand grasps your hair suddenly pulling you off him. He spins you onto the bed pinning your arms above your head.

"I need to cum in you" and with that, he thrust into you.

You both sigh at the feeling. His head drops forward as he starts to fuck you into the mattress.

"I'm not gonna last long" he grits his teeth. "Fuck! Ah! Missed you too much."

You nod your head. You weren't going to last either, your second orgasm already building.
He releases your arms and grabs your hair angling your head back to gain more access to your neck. His tongue, teeth, and lips marking you any way he can.
His other arm wraps around your waist and angles you up into him.

"Arthur I'm close!" The new angle causing him to feel so much deeper in you.

"Fucking cum for me darlin', cum on my cock." he pants into your neck.

And you do, his words spurring you in to your release. You're so far gone you don't even register him cumming inside you. His hips flush against you as he bites down onto your shoulder. Since your first night together you'd both assumed you couldn't get pregnant. Many times, he'd lost control and finished in you, but no baby ever happened. You both enjoyed the feeling so it's something you continued to do.
You stroke his head, turning to kiss his cheek.

"Please don't leave me again."

He lifts his head, beautiful blues eyes meeting yours.

"Never again." He kisses you.

You both drift to sleep wrapped up in each other. You had him back and that's all you cared about. Whatever was next didn't seem so scary with him by your side. But of course, nothing could prepare you for what was to come. Even Arthur couldn't stop what was next.