Seven

Last chapter for today. Going to bed in a moment.

Night!

-

"Wake up, darling." Charlie's voice whispered in my ear as he ran his hands up my bare back to my shoulders. The sheets were only covering the bottom part of my body and I was lying on my front. "Em, wakey wakey."

"Go away." I groaned into my pillow. "I'm trying to sleep."

He hummed as his hands gently squeezed my shoulders, massaging into my skin. My eyes rolled back into my skull and I whimpered at the feeling.

"I got you something." He whispered, planting a kiss below my ear. "Turn over, angel."

I hit him in the stomach. Not hard, but enough for him to groan softly. He smacked but butt, causing me to shriek before I rolled over on my back.

"You're so annoying." I told him and ran a hand over my head. I opened my eyes and looked at Charlie. He had a light purple flower behind his ear and I watched as he grabbed it, then placed it behind my ear.

"I found it on my morning run." He told me with a soft smile. "It's a gladiolus. Your birth flower."

"Oh—" I smiled softly, pulling myself up to sit against the headboard. I pulled the flower out from behind my ear and looked at it while Charlie sat down on the edge of the bed. "It's beautiful. This is my birth flower?"

"Yep." He nodded. He placed a hand against the mattress on the other side of my body and leaned forwards, nudging his nose against my jaw before kissing it.

He ripped the sheets from my body and moved onto the bed to lie between my legs. I giggled when I saw his cheeky smile. He grabbed the flower from my hand and placed it on the nightstand, then brought his hand up to brush my hair out of my face.

"What's your birth flower?" I asked, wrapping my legs around his hips as he lowered his face to kiss the side of my right boobs.

"I have two." He breathed, wiggling downwards so that his face aligned with my stomach. "Narcissus—"

He planted a kiss above my belly button and I automatically inhaled sharply. He hadn't shaved for a couple of days so the stubbles were tickling the skin of my stomach.

"— and poinsettia."

"Ember!" Calypso called, snapping me out of my daily dose of daydreaming. I pushed the glasses further up the bridge of my nose and looked at my sister who stood in the doorway to my office. "Welcome back. Where'd you leave to?"

I chuckled and shook my head as I gathered the many papers on my desk into one pile, then shoved them into a drawer of my desk.

"Hi, I'm sorry." I breathed. "What's up?"

"There's a Weasley at the door for you." She said, my eyes immediately widening. "Oh, no I'm sorry! I probably shouldn't have said it like that. Not Charlie, sorry."

I looked down, shrugging.

"Didn't think he was the one you meant." I muttered which was obviously a lie. I still had this hope hidden away inside of me that one day he'd come back and have some explanation that I would be able to forgive.

"It's George."

Again, I looked up, my eyes wide but this time my lips parted as well. I stood up abruptly, my hands staying on the table.

"George's here?"

"Yeah." She nodded. "He says he needs to see you."

A heavy breath escaped my lips as I looked towards the calendar on my wall.