Twenty-three

Mature content

Charlie was sitting on the sofa, wearing a pair of black trousers and a white button-up shirt. He had a book in his hands. His free hand was placed against his thigh and his knees were spread slightly.

I myself, was wearing nothing, and I was gonna get him back for what he did to me a few days ago. I waited and waited to the point where he no longer expected me to do something.

I licked my lips as I leaned against the beam, watching him. I was so gonna mess with him. I was completely naked and he had always had a hard time keeping his hands to himself when I was naked.

He'd just have to behave today.

"Charlie."

He hummed in response, eyes glued to the pages as he scrolled to a new one. He then glanced up at me, his eyes falling back down to the pages but then he quickly looked back up, his eyes sliding over and taking in my body.

"Oh no." He shook his head. "Not again. You are going to be the death of me, Ember."

"Oh." I fake-pouted. "Well okay then, I'll just go have some fun for myself."

I turned around but before I got to take one single step, I heard his voice behind me.

"Angel." He called. "Turn around."

With a self-satisfied smirk on my face, I slowly turned around, planting a hand on my hip. Charlie had placed his book on the table and was now leaned forward with his elbows digging into his thighs. The fingers on his left hand ran over his lips while his eyes dragged over my figure.

"It's a dangerous game you're playing."

"Oh is it?" I asked, taking slow steps towards him. "Dangerous for me? ... or dangerous for you?"

He pulled himself up to stand, his eyes meeting mine as I stood in front of him, completely naked. His pupils were dilated, almost to the point where his eyes were black instead of blue.

"Sit."

Charlie raised an eyebrow at my command, a small spreading on his face.

Bet he thinks he's about to have sex.

I'm just gonna tease him a little. Show him to not mess with me like he did earlier this week after I came home from work.

"It wasn't a request." I said as he was still standing up. "Sit."

Charlie watched my face for a moment before he chose to do as I said because he knew I wasn't kidding around.

I placed my hands in his shoulders while I put my knees down on the sofa on either side of him.

My boobs were practically in his face but he had his face tilted back and was trying his hardest to keep his eyes on my face, but I couldn't ignore the way his Adam's apple bopped when he gulped harshly.

"Is this okay?" I asked softly, running my hands up to the sides of his neck. I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable in any way, so if that was the case, I'd stop the teasing immediately.

"Are you asking me if I'm okay with having you sit on me... naked?" He asked before he grinned. "Because I am absolutely loving it."

He went to place his hands in my hips but I grabbed them, forcing them away.

"Jesus, Em—"

I clamped a hand over his mouth.

"No touching." I told him. "You'll just have to keep your hands to yourself."