Thirty

Mature content

Charlie left the loft to get something, so I decided to play with him and act like my stubborn self. I've never been stubborn until I met him at eleven years old. Then I suddenly turned into this really stubborn person around him — mostly because it gets a reaction and I love seeing his expressions.

So I put on a black lace thong and a matching bra before getting into bed, crawling under the duvet, having it pulled up over my shoulder while lying on my stomach to pretend I'm asleep.

Five minutes turned into ten minutes before I heard the front door open, then close. I closed my eyes, hiding my smirk with my duvet.

The silence coming from him was too loud when I could feel his presence in the doorway leading to the room.

I heard him exhale deeply, followed by footsteps. He threw something on the bed, then I felt him lean down over me, a hand on either side of me, pressing into the mattress.

"Ember?" He whispered, his mouth awfully close to my ear. His lips pressed a soft kiss to under my ear before he nipped at my earlobe. "I know you're not sleeping, my love."

He tried tugging at the duvet, but I wouldn't let go, keeping my hand clutching it next to my face.

"Em, you're holding you breath." He said, this time not whispering. "You're not asleep."

Fuck.

I let out the breath I apparently had been holding, and I heard Charlie's hoarse laugh as he nuzzled his nose against my cheek before kissing it.

"But fine." He spoke, straightening up. "If that's how you wanna play this — I'll simply... play along."

I heard the floor creak as he made his way to the end of the bed, and when I felt him lift the duvet by my feet, my eyes shot open and I quickly turned around on my back, seeing him disappear under the duvet.

"That got you awake." He chuckled, his hands grabbing the flesh of my thighs to pry them apart. Then he ripped away the duvet, sitting up on his knees to look at me with a frown. "You put on underwear."

I hummed in response, eyeing his arm that was wrapped with bandages while his skin was stained with blood.

"Why'd you put on underwear?"

"Well— isn't that what you do after a shower?" I asked. "You get dressed. Sometimes you go to bed."

Charlie slowly leaned down, pressing a hand to the mattress next to my head while his hand came up to run along the lines of the left cup in my bra.

"At almost six in the evening?" He asked, his smirking down at me . "And in a bra? You don't sleep in your bra."

He kissed my lips softly, humming in satisfaction against me. He dragged his lips along my jawline, planting kisses all the way to my chin before he went back up to my ear.

"Can I fuck you?" He whispered. He ran his hands down to the back of my thighs, lifting them up to wrap around his hips while he thrusted his hips against mine.

I bit my lip to stop myself from making a sound but when he moved his lips to my pulse point and sucked on my skin, I couldn't stop a single moan from rushing from my lips.

"You can do whatever the fuck you want." I said in a whisper, closing my eyes as I tilted my head to give him more access to my neck.

"Is that so?" He asked, pulling back before moving off the bed. I propped myself up on my elbows, watching him walk to the closet where we stored our more formal clothing.