Fifty

If you haven't read my announcement on my profile about a mistake I made in the last chapter, you should read this.

I accidentally wrote Ember's due date as March 3rd and that her babies are Pisces baby. That was a mistake. It would've been true if it weren't twins but since it is twins, her due date is earlier – February 11th and the babies will most likely be Aquarius babies.

I've changed it so it's all good now.

Also, if you haven't noticed, I have published a cast/disclaimer chapter of my new Bill Weasley fic. I'll publish the first actual chapter on March 1st so if you are looking for something to read with Bill, I'd appreciate you giving it a chance.

I love you all!

May I present to you...

Chapter fifty

-

When Charlie and I visited my parents, all my siblings were there too. Mum cried about what happened and after saying goodbye, Charlie and I continued to Romania.

The first thing he did when he walked through the fireplace after me, stepping into the house he had rented, was to cast a spell on the fireplace so no one could travel through it.

I placed my trunk on the floor before looking around. The house looked to be fully furnished but it was a rental where people go on holiday.

We're just here to escape my grandfather.

As I stood and looked at the room we were in which was a living room with a dining table at the back and a doorframe that led to a kitchen, I felt Charlie wrap his arms around me from behind.

He placed his chin on my shoulder, his hands resting on my stomach.

"You okay?" He asked, planting a kiss on my shoulder.

"I don't know." I said honestly. "I just feel like his eyes are everywhere and I feel like I need to wash my body and scrub over and over again to get the feeling away."

That made Charlie tighten his grip around me. I placed my arms on top of his as I leaned into his touch.

"Everything'a going to be okay. He'll be in Azkaban soon and we can return to London." He whispered. "You'll give birth to our twins and we can raise them without having to worry about anything."

I turned around in his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck so I could look at him.

"Can you uh–" I gulped, my eyes flicking from his eyes to his lips. "I don't know if I can... if not–"

I sighed.

"Do you need me to check the house for cameras?" he asked softly, brushing some hair behind my ear. My eyes flicked back to his as I nodded slowly, biting down on my lip.

"Please."

Charlie pressed a kiss to my forehead before we let go of each other.

"I'll start in the bathroom in case you want to take a bath." he told me, waiting until I had sat down in the armchair, before he walked towards a small hallway between the kitchen and a few other rooms.

I leaned down and undid my shoelaces before gently pulling off my shoes. I stood up again and walked over to the front door, placing them there. A light turned on from a room in the hallway and I heard rattling as Charlie looked for cameras.

I had gotten way too paranoid but I couldn't ignore the feeling of someone watching me. The fear of him still being able to see me through a camera.