Chapter 32- Rainbow🌈.

YAAR PLEASE MERE BACHO MAIN BHED-BHAV MAT KARO.
READ ,VOTE AND COMMENT FOR...
TU MILIYA AND PYAAR TOO.
PLEASE.

After a peaceful lunch the trio had Sidharth sat down while his mother oiled his hair. His eyes fixed on her who was busy roaming around and talking with women and playing with children around . He laughed everytime when she was squealing reciting her childhood stories to which in return his mother told her his embarrassing childhood story.

" Please Maa. " He whined the nth time when his mother told how he would do all the household work when she bribed him to oil his hair in return.

" Chup reh. " She snapped. "Tujhe pata hai gudiya. Isse naa koi bhi kaam kara lo massage ke badle... Itna chaska hai isko. " She told her in a gossiping tone making Shehnaz howl in laughter.

" Sachi... Apko itna chaska hai. " She asked between her bouts of laughter. He just smiled slyly nodding his head.

" I don't mind getting embarrassed if it makes you laugh. " He told himself.

Bella.
Sir your gift is ready. Happy birthday.

His phone chimed the message making him smirk looking at the message.

Just give to me right away.

He typed and excused himself into a room. Within next few seconds he received a video from Bella.

He relaxed into the bed and played the video restlessly.

Video.

Ranveer walks into Sidharth office as he received a mail from his secretary that they need to go over some important points.

" Welcome sir. " Bella said to him.

" Who are you. " He said eyeing her top to bottom. The girl was wearing a salwar kameez which is not a formal attire.

" Sidharth sir secretary. " She replied politely.

" Whatever. Where to go. " He snapped twisting his lips.

" This way sir. Sidharth sir will be there soon. " Bella lead him to one of the conference room. He nodded making a rude face and followed her.

" Sir what will you like to have. Tea coffee or .." She asked politely.

" Green tea. " He said cutting her short.

" Sure sir. " She faked a smile gritting her teeth and made her way out.

" Kutta...Kamina kitna rude hai. Aap bilkul sahi kar rahe ho sir. Rainbow bana doh iska. " Bella said looking into the nearest cctv camera . She continued cursing him under her breath while preparing his tea.

Sidharth laughed pausing the video. " Aab ye isse nahi chodegi. Aapni badas bhi nikal legi. "

Video

Bella entered with a tray in her hand.

" Sir your tea. " Saying she stepped forward and pretended to ' accidently ' spill the hot liquid over him.

" F**k. You dumass. " He shouted like a manic scaring her for once.

" Bella. Sidharth sir ka office hai. Yaha kisi ke sath kuch galat nahi hota. " She composed herself and kept on acting.

" I am really sorry sir. You can clean it in the washroom there. I will get an ice pack. " She said and fled away.

" Idiots. Inn ladkiyo mein dimag hi nahi hota. " He exclaimed and went to the washroom. As he stepped inside he stumbled on the soapy wet floor and fell down flat on his stomach.

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें