Chapter 39 - Dori scene!!

ALL SIDNAAZIANS WILL NEVER FORGET THE DORI SCENE KAND.
A TRIBUTE TO THAT. 🤪

" Shehnaz. " He mumbled and ran to the guest room when he remembered her jumping in fear of Ranveer 's yell. He was sounding too mad and it made him nervous.
For her.

Shehnaz reached the room and saw Ranveer sitting on the bed holding his head." Ji. " She said between her heavy breaths due to running.

" Where the fu*k were you? " He yelled and then groaned because of this own yell. She stood numb as she remembered where she was. An image of her in HIS arms crossed her mind.

" Aaaa.. Sarr phat raha hai mera iska kuch kar. " He said pressing his head between his hands.

She nodded hastily and searched around for her clutch. " Dawai. " She said extending a tablet and a glass of water.

" Ye kaha se aayi. " He said gulping it down and pulling her and threading her fingers into his hair. She flinched at the sudden action but as usual said nothing.

" Main humesha carry karti hu apki Allergy aur headache ki. Raat ko bhi di thi. Reaction hua tha because you consumed tabasco. " She replied in a monotone while pressing his head.

At the same moment Sidharth entered but stood rooted at the doorstep witnessing the view. He closed his eyes and turned around to leave when he heard them.

" Aur hum hai kaha. " He heard Ranveer ask.

" Woh.. Woh.." Shehnaz shuttered. He could hear the fear in her voice and it did not allow him to leave.

" Don't you dare tell me ki hum Sidharth Shukla ke mansion main hi hai. " His eyes jerked open at Ranveer's threat. He had always known him of being an ass, heard her scream and cry but today for her first time he saw the jerk in true sense.

He heard no reply from the other side but a wince. He turned around in hurry and his eyes widened when he saw her fragile neck in his palm.

" I will see you when we reach home. " He heard Ranveer say while his palm squeezed her neck. His heart dropped and mind went blank.
He couldn't make any sense.
He couldn't think anything.
He just stood there seeing her wriggling in his hold begging him to leave her.

A tear slipped when he saw him tug her hair hard like he would pull them out of her scalp while she struggled like a fish out of water. " And what the hell do you think you are wearing. Isn't it male. Fu*k sake it is. Tell me its Mr shukla's. Just say it and you know. " Ranveer gritted.

Again! he heard no reply but her body stopped struggling. He took a breath of relief as Ranveer left her but it was short lived.

" Mr Shehgal. " He shrieked as he saw his hand in the air.

He saw Ranveer's face growing pale as he finally put on a smile throwing his hand behind his back.

" Good morning Mr shukla. " Sidharth watched his act as he slid his hand on her waist and dug his fingers in her flesh.

" Good Morning Mr shukla. " He heard her saying putting on a smile while his eyes were on her waist where the jerk was digging his fingers. As if realising his stare he saw Ranveer loosen his grip.

" How are you feeling Mr Shehgal. " He asked faking a smile after a minute of dead silence.

" I am completely fine now Mr shukla. Thank you so much for your help and sorry for the inconvenience. " Ranveer replied faking a smile.

Shehnaz cringed.
The room was filled with FAKE smiles and conversation.

" There was none Mr Shehgal. I saw you when.. Sheh.... Mrs Shehgal was taking you to your car and it was ME who FORCED her to stay saying that I would be OFFENDED if she leaves. " Sidharth said stressing on me, forced and offended.

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR- RIGHT OR WRONGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें